The Eastleigh(Skegness)
Agoda.com
Clarence House(Skegness)
Havenhouse Farm(Skegness)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive suitegolf clubfamily suitenight porterlarge bathroombar mealssunday carverylick of paintstayed one nightbit datedgood sizelovely roomquiet locationwould stay againcouple of nightsfriendly hotelweekend break
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is vintage , clean and breakfast lovely. Ideal location and friendly staff. We booked late and had an upgrade thank you so much for a lovely stay.
The Hotel is on the front 5 mins walk for everything.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

First of all it’s a decent hotel with character and at a reasonable price for the area. Clean room with a nice big comfy bed so you might ask why 3 out of 5. Well for some people it might not be a big deal but on a hot night in a hot room I need a fan so I can have a comfortable nights sleep. There was not one in the room so I asked at reception to be told we don’t have any (even though I have stayed before and had a fan) just felt like they could not be bothered to try and find one. That little bit extra makes a difference and on this occasion I did not feel they did this.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stayed for one night and on entering the hotel noticed straight away that the staff were kind and helpful, the rooms well furnished and well kept. fab bathroom with beautiful fluffy towels and toiletries! Beds were comfortable and everything about the room was perfect.
Ate in the bar and the food was well presented, tasty and recommend the home made chips.
Easy parking on site and about 20 minutes walk to the beach.
would definitely stay again, highly recommend it ! !
Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: we had a room over looking the side of the garden and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank M R
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a girly trip away (me, my daughter, my mum and my sister) x I found the Crown Hotel via booking.com with a very good price for 2 night and a family suite which fitted all of us in (3 adults x 1 child).
We arrived at the hotel to a car park with ample spaces, entered the reception to be greeted by the lovely manager called Amy, check in was quick and easy as we had paid the day before x Amy directed us to our room and advised us of mealtimes etc.
Our room was on the second floor, on opening the door we were taken aback to how fantastic and spacious the family suite was, a room containing a king size bed, wardrobe, dressing table, tv and tea and coffee facilities, then a second room containing 2 single beds as well as a wardrobe, dressing table and tv and finaly the spacious bathroom with an option for a bath or shower. Absolutely brilliant! On our last evening we also enjoyed a lovely bar meal where we were also greeted to 2 lovely ladies who worked there.

We loved our stay at the Crown hotel which was a short 10 minute walk to the sea front and would highly recommend to family and friend, we cant wait to visit again soon.

Marie Ireson and family xx

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Nice and clean room and bathroom which is probably most important. However the location is a bit further out than I first thought long walk for little children. Also the room was ridiculously hot even though it was not hot outside made it hard to sleep. Breakfast was good buffet style though it disappointed in lack of pastries even though it says in there website they do them.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family