“Coffee Bean cafe”

Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Skegness
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are an independently owned and operated coffee shop in Skegness
Reviewed 18 March 2018

staff are very friendly and eager to ensure you get what you order served fresh and hot if applicable even let me have cold glass of water at no charge as well, cakes are delicious and fresh, clean and tidy

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Gill S

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Went twice in one week! Had the creamer scone with cappuccino and was upgraded from regular drink without asking. They serve fresh raspbury compote in a little jug on the side was told it added something to the scone and Sonia was right. Sonia the owner and her staff were friendly and obliging. It's a nice find! The music's and atmosphere were great place to relax.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank JeffBaltimore
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

What can I say? On looking for somewhere for little old gluten free me we came across this amazing little coffee shop where I was treated to delicious toasted cheese seeded rolls and served with my latte was a gluten free cocoa delight bar instead of the cookie.
The staff were very knowledgeable about my situation and were so happy to help.
Well done Coffee Bean much appreciated.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank GrannyfrannyGF
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Went for a birthday afternoon tea on a Sunday which Sonja gladly accommodated for us, even went to the effort of buying me a balloon and putting cofetti on the table! The food was delicious as always and the mini creme brulees were thoroughly loved and were a lovely little surprise treat.
We always feel super welcomed in the coffee bean, the food, drinks and service are always out standing. I don't even need to tell them my order most of the time!
Super accommodating and I bring any visitors to the coffee bean and always recommend to everyone!
100 out of 10 from us!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Popped in here for breakfast/ lunch, 2 adults and 3 children. The welcome was genuine and friendly making us feel instantly welcome. Good selection of food, freshly prepared and very tasty. Good value for money. We will be back next time we are in Skegness.

Date of visit: December 2017