“Lovely food”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I by chance found the Kings Head in Stamford.We hadnt booked but got a table straight away.The beer is first class as my husband dosnt drink they had non alcoholic beer which was really nice.We both ordered the burgers and they are yummy they are the best that we have tasted.We plan to return very soon to try something else on the menu.

1  Thank Annmarie H

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went here for Sunday lunch and able to make a booking for 230 on Easter Sunday. We had a delicious Sunday roast excellent lamb and beef. Nice lines. Helpful and my staff took me for my treat for free husband
Went here for Sunday lunch and able to make a booking for 230 on Easter Sunday. We had a delicious Sunday roast excellent lamb and beef. Nice wines. Helpful and lovely staff looked after my gluten free husband.
Only slight quibble was there were no starters my p husband could have. The goats cheese canapés we had were delicious
Pudding was also delicious

1  Thank amandawdimmock
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the Kings Head for their amazing Thursday night burger offer. Possibly the best burger I have ever had! Can’t recommend them enough.

It’s a small pub so always good to book in advance, service is always friendly and professional and the food is just delicious.

1  Thank Glitter0682
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We called in for a drink & were tempted to eat as the food smelled delicious, sadly all the tables were taken & fully booked afterwards. There was a variety of drinks, real ale, vodkas etc. An enjoyable place for a short time with it being small & busy.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Great Sunday lunch.

Fantastic warm and friendly pub with welcoming staff who make you feel immediately comfortable and looked after with prompt & helpful service. Fabulous plates of food, delicious choice of quality meats: Beef, Pork or Chicken when we were there and an amazing array of vegetables along with a bonus pig in blanket & Yorkshire Pudding regardless of meat choice! My kind of chef.

Book and go!