“Tasty Thai ”

The Eastern Restaurant
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 130
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of the most decorated , spacious , 170-180 seating capacity fine dinning restaurant in the Royal town of Sutton cold field . 3.4 miles from vibrant town of Birmingham City center . We serve pure Indian test from one of the most experienced Chef from Delhi , The 20 years experienced Chinese chef .. all to your test. We provide big party venue/deliver free if booking with lunch or dinner.
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

First of all, we were given a warm welcome! The staff are amazing! We were seated by the window, just a heads up, it got a little drafty so choose a table closer to the centre. The portion sizes were outstanding, I was quite fulfilled after my starter of hoi sin duck pancake rolls- 10/10! The menu caters to all requirements, I have to say the Thai curries are exceptional! This restaurant is a must go to, if near the Wylde Green/ Sutton area.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Just ate a fantastic meal with my wife . Great service and the food was to die for . The duck in plumb sauce was so good I had to order some Roti bread to dip
In the sauce . Been here a several times ( when I the area) over the last couple of years - and it gets my vote every time.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Went for Sunday lunch and was surprised hoe empty the restaurant was. Ate from the a la Carter menu and the food was first rate. Other appeared to be eating from the all you can eat buffet which was all freshly cooked, very cheap, and seemed to comprise as many smaller versions of dishes from the a la Carte menu that you could eat. Not sure how the restaurant made money at the fixed price but it looked very popular with the three or four other couples there.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I went there on Sunday with my wife and had the " All you can eat buffet "
This is very different to the usual Chinese all you can eat where the food is always overcooked and bland. You order your food from at your table, from a wide selection of Malaysian, Thai, Japanese and Chinese dishes as many as you want and are very delicious. At £16.95 per head I think that it is an amazing deal, well worth trying if you like spicy food.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Didn’t quite no what expect as some restaurants that offer numerous styles of cuisine can be a bit crap in my experience.
Eastern has proved my theory wrong though. It’s a very nice smart looking place with a relaxed atmosphere. The menu is quite extensive and it took a while to decide what to have. In the end we had a mixed starter for two. Then Malaysian chilli and garlic crispy beef, and Malaysian Kali curry with prawns. All of which was delicious. The service was great, everyone was attentive but without being to in your face like staff at other places can be.
Definitely worth a revisit.