All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant beef eater attached beefeater meal deal good nights sleep disabled room usual standard no air con family room extractor fan clean rooms plenty of parking would stay again car park on arrival reception staff
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotwl a few times now and never had a problem however I had to be moved to a different room due to having a really smokey bathroom. Not smokey in the room unless I left the bathroom door open. Must have been coming through the vent/extractor fan. First mentioned it in the evening and the woman on the front desk went to spray strong febreeze in the room thinking it was coming in from outside. Couldn't smell it in the corridor or outside other rooms on the same floor. Very strange. Got moved to the biggest room in the hotel the next day so can't complain. Good service. The restaurant is fine, your typical beefeater restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lukewheeler1, General Manager at Premier Inn Taunton East, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so sorry to hear that the bathroom in your room smelt Smokey upon your arrival. I am so glad our team were able to move you to another room to help rectify the situation for you.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best wishes

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stayed for 1 night, last Saturday.
We found the staff very helpful, and friendly.
The bed was very comfortable, and the room was clean.
The bathroom, was a little cramped.
Being a bit old fashioned, a clock would have been nice, to see the time in the night.
Overall, a very good hotel.

Room tip: No lift up to the 2nd floor. That would only be a problem for people with disabilities or large suit cases.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for leaving a review. I am so glad that you found our team helpful and friendly.

Thank you for your feedback that you would like a clock. I will ensure that this feedback is heard and here at Premier Inn taunton east we will purchase some small clocks to be used on request.

Thank you again for your review.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Stayed for one night on a friday in a family room. Good location. Plenty of parking. very quiet location. Room was the usual good standard room which was very clean. No air con but at the beginning of October not a problem. Got a good nights sleep. Overall very good hotel and would happily use again and would reccomend.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for leaving a review. I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that we delivered on our promise of a great nights sleep. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This hotel was located close to my business meeting, and I was pleasantly surprised. The rate was excellent, and the rooms are clean, modern and comfortable. I would stay here again without hesitation. The hotel staff was friendly and professional. Well done!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. I am so pleased to hear you had a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Best wishes

Reviewed 9 November 2017

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com