“Fredy chicken Wakefield”

Add it.
Freddy's Chicken
Ranked #60 of 67 Quick Bites in Wakefield
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Not good at all could pizza drivers deliver to late and whit arrogance for me is last time I have many other options to satisfy me

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed 13 October 2020

So I didn't realise the time when going into the shop just after 10pm with the Covid rules.
I then got shouted out by 2 men telling me they were closed and didn't i read the sign. There was about a dozen signs on there door !
They could of just told me nicely. Weird ppl

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2020

We ordered 2 chicken fillet burgers and their special pizza. Food was average - nothing special and slightly overpriced for the quality. Would definitely look for somewhere else to eat before resorting to Freddy's.

We had ordered food to be delivered. Although it arrived on time, the delivery driver (57 plate Toyota) pulled up onto our drive and knocked on our door with the food in one hand and smoking a cigarette in the other. Personally I found this quite shocking and was appalled that he didn't have the decency to get rid of this before pulling onto our drive and standing on our doorstep!

There are far better places to eat in Wakefield with more respectable delivery drivers - would not recommend unless you're on a night out in Wakefield which then makes it convenient as the takeaway is in the town centre.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

This is the second time I have used these the 1st time my order took nearly two hours to arrive and I got told it was because the delivery driver had broke down and then ordered today 25th August 2019 and part of my order was missing I phoned for them to say they would send it out and put phone down on me I phoned back and asked to speak to the manager who then told me the phone line is bad and would be fixed on Wednesday and I got no apology I definitely will not use these again and I recommend others don’t either what bad customer service they have

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

Very nice food and especially good quality for money and always phone them as there open late.pilite when food is delivered. thanks .

Date of visit: May 2019