“Great ”

Ranked #32 of 445 Restaurants in Wakefield
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I fetched 2 of my children plus a friend (age 6, 9, 10) down for lunch today and holmfield has exceeded my expectation since my last visit...the food was amazing and our server Laura was exceptional, as was her manager whose name I did not catch my youngest is diagnosed with ADHD and I’m not always comfortable with fetching my children to such a place but Laura made me feel perfectly at ease and even engaged with him....fantastic food fantastic service...will Defo be back!!!

Simon J, General Manager at The Holmfield Eating Inn, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your visit to The Holmfield. I will pass your kind comments onto Laura and the team. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

came here for the first time with my family and mother in law and have to say. I was impressed. Our waitress was Hayley and she was superb. Very attentive. tables was cleared swiftly. service with a beautiful smile and was very polite. nothing was too much touble and there was minimal waiting with no fuss. We dine out a lot and this place is rated in our opinion up there with the best.
Food was devine. Prices were great value and tge atmosphere was decident.

would i come back.. Definitely!!

Thanks for a great afternoon

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

nice food, pretty quiet with it being a bank holiday

had starter, main and pudding ( people)

excellent service by megan

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your visit to The Holmfield. I will pass your kind comments onto the team. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a catch up with a friend today. Served by a lady called Hayley, very friendly and great service and very tasty food!

Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your visit to The Holmfield. I will pass your kind comments onto Hayley and the team. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I visited here on Good Friday. The young team of staff are wonderful, always extremely polite, efficient and attentive. We only wanted a snack, as we were eating later, and a drink after a busy day. We shared seafood cocktail and fries. Seafood cocktail with wholemal bread and butter, was delicious and also the fries. The only thing that let it down was the extremely meagre portion of fries, which were so few we could have counted them - this needs looking at for the portion price of £1.99 and left us a bit disapposted. Other than this we enjoyed our visit.