“great food , lovely atmosphere!”
Review of LaLa's Restaurant - CLOSED

LaLa's Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We specialize in delicious cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at LaLa`s Restaurant promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
Wakefield, England, United Kingdom
“great food , lovely atmosphere!”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

It was our sons 21st birthday bash, and the balloons were a nice touch. The service was timed well and we all had plenty to eat, our son had his main meal packed up to go...unheard of!
Thanks for a great evening, even though the birthday boy excaped before the sparkler and cake came!

• Visited July 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Battle, United Kingdom
“Sussex Secret Dinners”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Great Service. The manager even asked if I was cold as the door was open while people were outside smoking

The Food I could not be faulted although I was shocked at the portions when I eat out in Sussex at my local Indian I normally still feel hungry afterwards, Not possible with the 5 course meal.

I took a menu home in case I'm in the area again.

Please keep up the service, food and relaxed atmosphere.

Simpley could not fault

• Visited June 2012
wakefield
“Beautiful food”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Love the food at LaLa's. Cheesy garlic Naan are amazing!!

Staff are fiendly and great athmosphere

Visited May 2012
York, United Kingdom
“ok but not brilliant, better places to go!”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

we ate here about 4 weeks ago after a recommendation from friends, we are curry lovers and like to try new places. the starter was lovely but huge too much for 1 person (fish masala) but reasonably priced. The main course was unimpressive, maybe not to my taste but my husband thought the same we usually go for chicken tikka balti or garlic chilli chicken dishes but can't remember what we ordered that night. On a positive note the staff are polite and the service is good and the decor is great. Would i go again?...no i prefer Al-Jamil in Pontefract, the food is superb!

• Visited May 2012
Tring
“Shopuld have been 5* but...”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

The starters and main course were of very high quality and very reasonably priced. The staff were very attentive and helpful. But ... popodoms were not crisp (obviously stacked much earlier) and the Peshwari Nan was very very sweet and had no sultanas or raisins or any other fruit that I could see - just masses of sugar. A sweet pancake really.

• Visited June 2012