“Wedding car!!!”
vw campervan hire for family holidays, romantic weekends, mates breaks
retro holiday fun book Olive to get away
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
retro holiday fun
book Olive to get away
beautiful interior includes full leather seats
your kids will love the adventure in the pop up top, which comfortably sleeps two little ones
3/4 width double rock n roll bed for your comfort
extra seat fits another two, great for weddings and proms
guests keep coming back for more
super clean paintwork will turn heads
driveaway awning is a great added extra, sleeps another two also
great days out, memories are priceless
live the dream, home is where you park it
we even do full chauffeur wedding transport
our amazing vintage vw campervan sweet shop, available for weddings and events
everyone loves our camper
classic vw wedding transport packages start at £175
always fun and happy times
romantic weddings
bride and groom toasting their wedding
laughs all the way with our sweet shop, we are specialists in weddings
vintage vw camper, perfect for your wedding
Olive is always photo bombing the bride and grooms pictures
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Abi S
Northallerton, United Kingdom
“Wedding car!!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Thank u so much for everything on Saturday 22nd July! I loved having Florence to take us to the church/venue. She fitted into my wedding theme perfectly and all the guests thought she was great and such a different idea! The personal touches ..champagne flutes and bags of sweets were amazing! Couldn't of asked for anything better! Will definitely recommend to friends and family! Thanks again!

Date of stay: July 2017
25 Jul 2017
It is always a pleasure to be part of a special day such as a wedding. We feel it is such a privilege to do. We take great pride in trying to make the day just that little bit extra special. Thanks for your very kind words, Graham and Rachael
Aud6
“VW campervan hire - Olive”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Hired Olive for prom to take 5 girls in all their finery to the venue. Olive was fantastic! Lots of room and the girls loved the treats inside for them. Graham was really helpful and the whole night was such a cool experience for everyone. Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2017
17 Jul 2017
We pride ourselves in attention to detail and very much appreciate your kind words. We are delighted that you and your girls enjoyed their prom transport. We agree Olive is really cool. Look forward to seeing you again sometime. Thanks Rachael and Graham
ArnieG_13
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“"Olive"”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I’m 57 now, a year on from my last review & I was just as thrilled as last year when my wife hired Olive (instead of Florence) as a surprise for my birthday.
Again we did a small tour of Northumberland & I loved every moment of the drive. Olive didn’t miss a beat & I couldn’t stop smiling.
Olive has a different interior arrangement to Florence &, in my opinion, more suited to camping. She has a classic 4 berth Westphalia lay out with rock ‘n’ roll bed & roof bunks, a hob, sink & small cool box. The refurbished cream upholstery compliments the patina of the 40 year old cabinets.
Olive attracted a lot of attention & compliments.
Graham was very helpful & professional when I collected Olive, advising on every aspect & eccentricity & how to use the facilities.
We highly recommend Sweet Campers to others.
I have always wanted a VW Camper of my own but I am coming to the conclusion that the best option for me, & my money, is to rent a camper when I need it, rather that have one locked up in a garage most of the time.
I’m hoping the missus will rent Florence or Olive for my birthdays in the future.

Date of stay: June 2017
28 Jun 2017
Hi Arnie, it is always nice to hear back from our clients. Thank you once again for looking after Olive and we are delighted you had a fantastic time. We have a number of clients who just keep coming back, as they agree, why own when you can rent one of our lovely campers and have just as much fun. Looking forward to seeing you both again. Rachael and Graham, Sweet Campers
ArnieG_13
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Florence”
Reviewed 1 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I am one of many blokes who have always wanted a VW Camper but never actually drove one, let alone bought one. I was thrilled to bits when my wife hired Florence as a surprise for my 56th birthday.
We did a small tour of Northumberland & I loved every moment of the drive. I couldn’t stop smiling.
This classic VW camper van is in excellent condition, drove well and had everything we needed & more. She attracted a lot of attention & compliments, I would have loved to have told everyone that this van was mine.
Graham was very helpful & professional when I collected Florence & my wife has said he was great to deal with. He was so discreet that I never knew that she had booked Florence until I arrived in Darlington (I had suspected that she had booked a hotel).
We would highly recommend Sweet Campers to others……..in fact we have recommended them to everyone who spoke to us on our trips through Northumberland.

Date of stay: June 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
3 Jul 2016
Hi Arnie and Karen, it is always a pleasure to help make dreams come true for our customers. We hope to see you again, maybe test driving Olive, our other vw campervan next time. Thanks Graham and Rachael
AJC1973
Sunderland
“Fantastic vintage VW camping experience!”
Reviewed 31 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We took Olive over to the Lakes for a short break over October half term and we weren't disappointed! Olive is a classic VW camper van, is in excellent condition and had everything we needed. She was great fun to drive and attracted a lot of attention during our stay. Graham was very helpful, friendly and professional to deal with and we would highly recommend Sweet Campers to others.

Date of stay: October 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
1 Nov 2015
We always aim to please and we were glad you had such a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.