1,746 results
All reviews meal deal thyme restaurant an industrial estate air con car park top floor night's sleep family room building work monkey world what it says on the tin good nights sleep ferry port plenty of parking channel islands room was spotless following morning
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed at this inn for one night on route to Jersey, it is everything you need for a good night. They have a restaurant on site which serves excellent meals. Also the breakfast is very good and fresh. My only negative comment (which is the same for most premier's) is that the sink in the bathroom is too high unless you are 6' tall. I found it very hard getting near enough to the tap when cleaning my teeth as the water didn't come out of the tap very far or very fast. Just a small thing to most people but thought it worth the mention. I would still stay here again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
gosiam296, Reception at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Rainy2010,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It is wonderful to see such positive comments regarding our staff and hotel and I will be sure to pass them onto the team who will be so happy to hear their efforts haven’t gone unnoticed!

I am ever so sorry that you found the sinks inconvenient i will be sure to pass this on. I hope we will be able to welcome you back to Premier Inn Poole North again soon.

Best Regards,
Reception

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Love the beds at premier Inn . Have stayed in a few now and always had a good night's sleep just like they advertise. Also very much enjoy the all you can eat buffet cooked breakfast. We took the meal deal which was on offer where we got dinner and breakfast (and the pricing pretty much makes the breakfast free) We did have a slight issue on arrival with an unpleasant smell in the room we were given but we asked to be moved and they did without question and with an apology and a smile so good customer service. It had a good sized car park which we needed with an oversize hire van with us. It was very handy for the ferry port plus we were able to walk to the Tesco extra for a wander and cup of hot chocolate in the afternoon. We also turned up early and there was no issue with checking us straight in and letting us into the room.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
gosiam296, Reception at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear CharenteMaritime,

Thank you for posting a review after your recent visit.
I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay and appreciate your constructive feedback and review. I do apologize that you experinced a bad smell however im so pleased we where able to sort this for you very quickly. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I hope we are able to welcome you back to premier inn poole north in the future

Best regards,

Reception.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Reviewed 9 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
gosiam296, Reception at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Stayed one night en route to Jersey. The hotel is classed as 3 Star, based on facilities such as 24 hour room service and chocolates on pillows, and is a perfectly adequate travellers hotel in the Premier chain. Our room was large, spotlessly clean, with very efficient and silent air-conditioning and a very comfortable bed. What more does a traveller need? A good restaurant, albeit with a fairly basic menu; well, it's got that as well.

Where this hotel stands out from the many others in the chain in which I have stayed is in the staff. On arrival at Reception we discovered that, because the next day was Sunday, we would not have time for breakfast before leaving for the ferry; Diane, the duty Receptionist, immediately offered a refund of the cost of the meal, which had been pre-booked as part of a Saver deal, and this was speedily and efficiently processed by her colleague, Belline.

In the Thyme restaurant, staff were friendly and efficient and the food was excellent. Diane (again), multi-tasking now as a waitress, stood out for me in one particular way; I ordered a Diet Coke and was delighted to be asked if I wanted Coke or Pepsi - something which almost never happens. Normally I get whatever comes to hand and, as I have a particular aversion to Pepsi Cola, I get fed up with having to send drinks back. It was a delight to find a waitress who takes the trouble to ask a customer for his preference.

Staff make a hotel and the staff at this one make it, for me, a 5 Star review.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
gosiam296, Reception at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear HarryFBirkenhead,