Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,931 results
All reviews mash and barrel live lounge haven site papa johns small beach platinum caravan the main complex swimming pool climbing wall fish and chip shop bay hollow nice caravan entertainment staff great holiday family holiday central heating farmer palmers
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Came to Rockley park for a family break, paid for stay & play and all activities including swimming and evening entertainment was fully booked. Came to the barrel and mash for tea, booked in at 8.30pm still sat with no drinks a hour later. No sign of out food or anyone checking to see where things are. Total waste of time

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rockley Park, Guest Services / Front Office at Rockley Park Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some feedback, we are very saddened to hear that you didn't have the Haven Holiday that we would've hoped for.

We really appreciate your patience with us in these uncertain times and we hope to see you again once the government restrictions are lifted.

For any further queries, if you would like to call us on 01202 679 393 or please email me directly at rockleyparkcustomercare@bourne-leisure.co.uk

Kindest regards,
Rockley Park Guest Relations

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Rockley Park 2 weeks ago and we will definitely be returning again.

Although we had a few issues with reception it was sorted accordingly and we went on to have an incredible holiday.

We went into the Mash and Barrel for the first night and we were blown away by the food (compliments to the chefs) and the service. We were served by a lovely girl named Shannon who was always chirpy and always made sure we were okay. She would chat to my daughter and play hide and seek with her when my daughter was feeling shy. Although you could tell she was rushed off her feet she still managed to keep her tables happy. She really is a credit to your team.

The young girl running the food, I believe her name was Charlie was amazing too. She made sure our food was okay and when she delivered the food she ensured the distance between her and us was acceptable.

Unfortunately there were moments where the rest of the team seemed to be stood around the bar socialising whilst a couple of the team were running around.

The Rockley beach was beautiful, we spent most of our days there! It was absolutely gorgeous and some of the photos have come out amazing!

Thank you Rockley Park for an amazing week, we will be returning soon.

Room tip: Try the food in the Mash and Barrel!
Date of stay: April 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback for us. It's lovey to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Mash and Barrel, I have passed your comments to the team :)

We hope to see you again soon!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Do not book with haven because you will be left with n access to any activities or swimming if you have kids. I paid for stay and play and was not able to access any activities or swimming how can you take kids on holiday and not let them do anything or be able to go swimming. Haven your disgusting I will not let this lie I am going to the press and watch dog a manager was supposed to be calling me back but no one has even bothered . I want compensation for this and will not be booking with you again.

Room tip: Do not go there if you want to use the activities
Date of stay: May 2021
Rockley Park, Guest Services / Front Office at Rockley Park Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry to read your experience with us here at Rockley did not run as smoothly as we would have liked.

If you have any concerns regarding your stay please contact myself directly at the park on kerrie.wells@haven.com and I will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.

I can certainly look into your booking and try and understand why you have not get receiving any communication from one of our team members.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2021

We are booked to go to Rockley Park in a few days time and already it has been awful. We tried to pre book activities (all have completely sold out - they are offering 50% capacity only and do not check how many children there are to each caravan / lodge they have sold as confirmed by one of their staff via the phone). We attempted to book the swim session as soon as they opened the booking up, and it all got booked up within minutes & we were unsuccessful in gaining a spot. We tried to book a table for the evening as let’s face it, that’s one place you go to on a caravan holiday with children in the evening and again, all completely sold out with only 50% capacity. What do they expect us to do with children? Sit in the caravan all evening?! I tried the main line for Haven to complain but had zero luck in getting through (automated voicemail stated they were busy and cut the call off after the automated message had ended). There was no email or live chat so I had no option but to call the Home Ownership line and eventually got through. The lady I spoke to was kind and it wasn’t her fault however, the only option she provided me was to put a complaint in writing so they could look to change the process for FUTURE bookings and there was nothing they could do for mine. We then checked our Check In time slot and they allocated us between 17.00 - 18.00. What kind of time is that! We have a 10 year old and 4 year old which is a bad time to be checking in as that’s dinner time & when you’d be getting ready to go out for the evening. Also not to mention, we will lose an entire day of our holiday as you are not allowed on site prior to your allocated time and therefore, any activities you did manage to book, you are not able to use and no refund will be issued to you. We paid £600 for the Stay & Play Monday - Friday and to say I’m disgusted, disappointed & upset is an understatement. Avoid at all costs and take your hard earned money elsewhere and this is a complete joke and massive headache.

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to review our park.

I'm so sorry to read that your experience with us here at Rockley didn't run as smoothly as we would have hoped.

Unfortunately, as you are aware, we are only currently running at 50% capacity this is due to the current government restrictions. I fully appreciate how frustrating this can be for our guests however please be assured we will do our utmost to try and book you onto available activities/swim slots once you arrive on park. Our pools team are working long hours to open more sessions throughout the day/night so our guests get the opportunity to swim during their stay.

Should you book and pay for any activities in our sports zone that you are not able to attend, you can have these activities refunded back onto the card you paid with. This is simply done through your diary on our website.

Had we of been aware 48 hours prior to your arrival that your check in time slot was less than ideal for yourself and your family we could of certainly looked at changing this for you. The reason for these time slots is to avoid all of our guests arriving at one time - understandably the later slots can sometimes be a cause for concern for some families, should it not be suitable we can look at changing it .

We look forward to seeing you on your stay, If you do have any concerns please give our team a call on 01202 679 393 or alternatively we can try and assist you with any queries or bookings upon your arrival.

kindest Regards

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Please check your emails and text messages as no one has responded regarding the non existing availability for activities, swimming and the live lounge, for our much anticipated holiday next week. What are we paying for on this package if we can't book anything!

3  Thank CarinS84

Hi There,

I'm so sorry to read you have not yet been able to make any booking prior to your arrival.

Please email myself directly should you require any further assistance and I will see what I am able to do to help - kerrie.wells@haven.com

Kindest Regards