Hotels.com
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
1,650 results
All reviews overlooking the harbour excellent location first floor per day brownsea island bars and restaurants car parking bit dated afternoon tea stayed for one night a sea view room town centre plenty of parking short break full english quay ferry
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

This was our first break after lockdown and we made the right choice! Great staff and service provided by all staff ! Shame tge weather wasn't on par , but just made the hotel stay even more enjoyable!Would definitely return !!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 967funnyc
Oksana Skinner, General Manager at Thistle Poole, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear 967funnyc,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Tripadvisor following your stay and the recommendation, we are delighted and pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us and I will pass your feedback on to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

I arrived last week for a 3 night stay and the food was outstanding! Had a beautiful room with a lovely view and was never left without good service. The bar man on 2 of the nights was Harry and he did an amazing job! Never let us have an empty glass!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cpezza123

Dear cpezza123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Tripadvisor following your stay and the recommendation, we are delighted and pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us and I will pass your feedback on to our team and Harry.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Brillaint stay couldn’t fault anything at all, hotel is situated is such a lovely area on poole quay which has amazing views especially in the evening. There was a waiter named Harry who was so lovely, polite and very helpful during my stay. Will definitely return!:)

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hannahcooke19

Dear hannahcooke19

Thank you for taking the time to place a review following your visit. Your kind words are most welcome and we are extremely happy that we continue to work together to ensure a great experience for you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back for your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

I will always return to the thistle for business or personal stays. The staff are pleasant and professional and the amenities and service are second to none. You are treated with politeness and a friendly, welcoming manner. The bar and restaurant staff were exceptional. Chloe, my waitress was brilliant! Very patient and friendly, understanding and seemed very professional under pressure. I would recommend a stay at the thistle for business or pleasure to anyone. 5 star service and a 5star plus with Chloe if you would be so lucky to have her present on you’re stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 964nathano

thank you so much for your fantastic review on your stay at Thistle Poole Hotel.

I will make sure your kind comments are shared with the rest of my team, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Went there too visit my mum in Poole coming from the Wiltshire area with my partner. We went for a drink at the bar there and met a lovely young lady thing her name was Chloe she had blonde hair. She was so friendly and had a lovely chat with her. She kept on top of the new covid restrictions also which me and my partner were very impressed with. (Didn’t take any photos unfortunately but overall the place was great)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 857tarynt

I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Best wishes,