All reviewsone way systemcar parkfirst floormeal dealair conrestaurants and barsregent theatrewithin easy walking distancecentral locationgood nights sleepbusy roadtop floorper nightipswich town centredisabled roomself serviceexcellent value for money
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I stayed one night. The hotel was slightly difficult to find in the dark, even using my satnav. It is located on a one way system, and I went round 3 times before finding a sort of layby outside the hotel entrance, which I was able to use for unloading. The reception team member showed me to an adjacent very small Premier Inn car park. I am unsure how much hotel car parking they have. The room was clean and comfortable, to usual Premier Inn high standard. It was quiet. Air conditioning worked well. I enjoyed the excellent full English breakfast, with nice view of quayside. I would stay at this hotel again subject to clarifying the car parking arrangements.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Indeana
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great Location close to the shops and the Quayside. Excellent rooms with fantastic air-con. Good Wi-fi. Coffee and Tea making Facilities. Comfortable bed.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Food in Hotel was good. The Hotel feels very secure and safe in a Town Centre position.
Close to a few restaurants at the Quayside.
Overall a very Good stay. All very Quiet

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Ipswich premier inn wayside never fails to fulfill my expectations, I have always been greeted with a friendly smile and nothing is to much trouble for them they even enquired about my journey, and the hotel is only a short walk from the town centre and a 5 minute walk from cardinal park where if you wanted to you could visit the cinema and are spoilt for choice on places to eat

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Actually stay here and you will find out, I’m really not one for writing reviews and bad ones but this takes the biscuit of all my bad experiences. The staff here one person in particular is mouthy and you will probably want to smack her, but you can’t. This is why you should avoid here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
6  Thank theredrobin2018
WhitbreadHotels, Guest Relations at Premier Inn Ipswich Town Centre (Quayside) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

It's very disappointing to hear that you didn't have a good experience due to the way the team members treated you, this certainly isn't the experience we expect for any of our guests or what we expect from any of our team members. We can assure you that we will be passing on your comments and feedback to the hotel management to look into and speak with their team members to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies and we do hope that this experience hasn't deterred you from staying with Premier Inn.

Kind regards,

James

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Stayed here while on business on and off for 4 months. Good sound proofing given its right on the road. All in all in all a good place to stay for central Ipswich, would stay again.

On the negative side - Car park charge a little surprise I could have done without though, although was cheap. Some rooms during my stay had noisy heat extractors in ceiling.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business