See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay at College Farm. Easy to find and well located for exploring Suffolk. Rosie and Ian were fabulous hosts, and the breakfast was second to none (best sausages I have tasted, and I'm a bit of an expert on sausages!). We stayed in the stables which was very roomy and comfortable. Rosie and Ian are very experienced B&B hosts and this showed.
Thanks!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Had a wonderful short break stay, at College Farm Hintlesham. This Tudor Farmhouse, is a real gem , just beautiful! Full of character, and lovely , peaceful surroundings

Rooms are large, King-size bed and everywhere is spotlessly clean. Breakfast is a delight, with locally sourced produce.

Hintlesham is a good base, as you can get to most places within half hour or so.

We were made most welcome, and there was lots of information, carefully planned on days out, which had taken a lot of thought.

Felt so relaxed, and had a wonderful time.

Thank you to Rosemary and Ian for making us feel so very welcome in their beautiful historic home.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Stayed here again this year. Everything I wrote about last year is still true. This is a very good place to stay for exploring Suffolk and North Essex. Rosemary and Ian are very welcoming, tea is provided when you arrive, decaf tea was bought for me, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs no problem, mineral water in a decanter in the room, which was very big and very quiet.

You get the picture, overall an excellent B and B, just what I wanted for my stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Rosemary B, Owner at College Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thank you so much for your very nice review of our farmhouse bed and breakfast. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us again this year.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We stayed at College Farm for a week, we had a super room in the lovely old farmhouse, with a huge bed, a lovely bathroom en suite and views across the countryside. The room was spotlessly clean at all times, with changes of linen and towels during our stay. Our friends stayed in the Stable room which was equally as good, the only difference, it being on the ground floor and its own front door. Breakfasts were excellent and nothing was too much trouble for Rosemary and Ian. On arrival we had afternoon tea and cakes on the lawn overlooking the pond and lovely flower garden.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Rosemary B, Owner at College Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about our farmhouse bed & breakfast. We were very pleased to have you all to stay here last week, and hope you enjoyed your time in Norfolk as well.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I have been staying at College Farm B&B whilst working in the area. I have found it to be a thoroughly wonderful place to be based, quiet and out of the way on a peaceful country lane, beautiful views as soon as the curtains are opened. Warm and friendly people, both owners and other guests.
A big personal thank you to the owners for making my time away from home so much more pleasant.
I will happily be staying at this beautiful location until either my contract is up or I move to the area.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business