All reviews dog friendly hotel owners and staff on arrival sea front per night nice stay the main shopping street well stocked bar two night stay comfy bed room was large short break warm welcome excellent value for money great position couldn't do enough single room
Reviewed 17 July 2016

This old-fashioned hotel sticks out like a sore thumb for its ugliness, inside and out. As soon as you step inside you are transported into some hideous memory of the 1970s, with hideous red carpets and a tired décor. My room was like that of an elderly resident in a care home, and the bed was uncomfortable. The TV was fixed to the wall and my view was of steel steps attached to the emergency exit. My breakfast the following morning was so bad, I couldn't eat it. I suspect the black pudding, bacon and fried egg was reheated after cooking, but I can't be sure. Just promise you won't come here, ok?

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Stayed at the hotel for one nt on 10th July. It was a last minute booking and an excellent price. The hotel is clean and welcoming with friendly, smiling staff. I booked a single room but had a nice comfortable double bed. The location is great as is the breakfast.
Would highly reccomend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank julesbliss
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel 8th July till the 10th from the minute we arrived we was made to feel so welcome,nothing is ever to much for mark,sheryl and there staff and they are genuinely all lovely people .the room was nice and the breakfast was lovely to.!! Needed this little break away and so glad we chose this hotel..before you read any negative comments from others that have stayed here I advise you to come see for yourself thanks again mark and sheryl hope to see you both in the near future xx

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teresa7902
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We enjoyed our stay with our little westie, we were made very welcome (including the dog!). The room was fine and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. A nice, relaxed atmosphere. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank la5277
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Hotel was pretty clean, but quite dated and in need of some decoration although this made no difference to my comfortable bed and great breakfast. Lovely staff that made my stay very pleasant. Would stay again. Very reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo