All reviews new owners venue cymru samphire car park sea front golf holiday sized rooms superior room with sea view wet room walk in wardrobe on arrival wheelchair access breakfast was excellent three night break sash windows floor room full welsh
Reviewed 13 October 2018

My husband and I stayed last weekend at this hotel. room 13. very large room, views over the sea are fantastic. Evening meal Excellent. staff are all very nice and the new owners are doing a Great job, we always stay at Cae Mor Hotel ,and not to forget Free parking .We will see you all again in two weeks when we come to a show next door,what could be better.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank CheshireJap1952
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Stayed with my elderly mother and my husband. I had emailed before and requested a walk in shower for my mother with disability issues and she was given a disabled room on the ground floor with wet room, the web site does state this is available so if you have issues then call before and reserve. It was prefect and also contained a double bed and in a separate area a single which would be perfect for people requiring assistance.
Our double deluxe room was big and comfortable, and while I could complain of paintwork and bubbling pipes the hotel is being renovated but it takes time.
Breakfast was plentiful and the staff attentive. The best part is having a car park next to the door, not having to worry about walking to your car and also for security its an added bonus and could not say that any other hotel on the seafront has this with enough spaces for ALL guests but the Cae Mor does.Ideally located at the end of the shopping area and the retail park.

Room tip: Disabled perfect for older guests or mobility problems
1  Thank S W
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We were pleased to see a nice large car-park on arrival and the welcome was warm too. We had a nice large room with a good side view of the sea via the bay window. It seemed a little chilly at first but the heating did come on in the evening and we had no problem with the amount of hot water that some reviews commented on. We had no problem with the slightly "old-fashioned" look of the room as that to us is a typically British seaside hotel. Also our room was kept very clean by friendly cheerful cleaners. Breakfast was excellent.

1  Thank gill159
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Positives are, parking, staff, breakfast,that's it!
Negatives are, small dated room (was told it was a suite) desperately in need of decoration,chipped paint work and grubby discoloured walls.
Very uncomfortable dirty sofa,
Owners who don't listen to your problems, I have mobility problems, I
am waiting for a knee replacement, I told the owner that the step to get into the shower was too high for me his reply was to use the bath and anyone who has joint problems knows it's impossible to get in and out of a bath,
The website boasts of panoramic sea views which is what I was expecting, when I told the owner I was disappointed with my room he told me there wasn't ANY rooms with panoramic views ( surely thats false advertising ) and I had the best and most expensive room as it was classed as a suite, the only part of that I agree with is the expensive bit ( £145 a night ) I would class it as a claustrophobic box room. I didn't bother filling in the questionnaire that's left in the room because I can't imagine him reading any of them.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jax2344
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Stayed last week the 11th September for 4 nights.Checked in with very pleasant duty manager, allocated 3rd Floor room room 19. Fantastic views over the seafront. On checking in asked for the central heating to be put on. No heating. Next morning complained same guy, said would be fixed. No heating. Next day repeat of previous! Gave up. No heating throughout stay - except lukewarm in morning. Don't use the hot water tap after 9.00am. No hot water left!! Bed not made 2 days, just duvet cover roughly thrown over. Room door didn't close properly as ill fitting. Enquired of housekeeping on first day to leave more small sachets of sugar/ milk. Told they were only allowed to leave a maximum of 2. each in room!! I could go on - but I won't.!

2  Thank Patric T