All reviews swimming pool national holidays sea view sea front caledonian travel evening entertainment coach holiday bar prices bit dated friendly hotel full english great weekend enjoyable stay singer break pier seagulls
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was lovely, the rooms were clean upon arrival and the staff were all very friendly. The breakfast was delicious and the atmosphere overall was very warm and friendly. However the room was extremely warm and uncomfortable after waking up and we could barely open the window, the bathroom was very small and there unfortunately wasn’t much parking so we had to park on another street and bring all luggage round to the hotel. Overall it was a pleasant stay and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank jessp1996
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel in a great location on the front. We took our granddaughter for a break. It was very nice but I think the hotels main target is for older clientele. That said we enjoyed our time there and our granddaughter had a good time.

2  Thank davec101
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

One single room needed upgrading sink in bedroom only bath and toilet in ensuite. The other single room was small though had twin singles. Breakfast buffet style plenty of it. 3 course evening meals some choice and good portions.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Well what can I say about this hotel. It is the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. The room we were offered and we were booked in for 2 nights with National Holidays was disgraceful there was dust everywhere in our room, thick dust at that, cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, spiders in the bed, filthy bathroom with black mould everywhere, carpets sticky underfoot I'm sure they have never seen a hoover in their life or a cleaner in any of the rooms. What a disgrace. I could have been sick at the smell of wee. I believe it was an attic room. There was mould on the walls and a big hole in the wall behind the door. We asked to be moved and the second room was just as bad. This one had a filthy bath in it as well, the first one just a shower cubicle 3ft x 3ft which was disgusting. I don't believe they have any housekeeping staff at all . How has this hotel gained 3 stars I cannot understand for the life of me. We checked out and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. If you book here then where are your standards. This hotel seriously wants checking over by the hotel inspectors . DO NOT BOOK HERE. This hotel is seriously letting down the people of Llandudno who work hard all year round for the tourist industry.

Room tip: Please do not stay here at any cost
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
8  Thank mrstripps
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We stayed from the 30th June for 4 nights, great location, right on seafront, food was very good, couldn't fault one meal, rooms need work, and the bathroom is way to small, the toilet was about 8 inches from the wall, so when you sat down you banged your head, partners mum had a single (supplement should be abolished) and her toilet was smaller than ours, beds made everyday, and clean towels to, never got to the pool, so can't comment, entertainment was good,on every night, it is a typical coaching hotel, seen better days, and now no money being spent on it, which is a shame, staff very good, we had a rattle in the pipes, reported it, fixed following morning would we come back,?? Yes we would, but would love to some improvements.

Room tip: If elderly, ask for a room near lift, as it is a very big hotel, we didn't and was up and down steps, a fair way from the lift.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family