Lowest prices for your stay
$97
$104
Vio.com
$86
Hotels.com$103
Priceline$104
Hurb$106
All reviews full english fresh fruit excellent breakfast pay and display warm welcome decent size ground floor b and b stayed for one night location is ideal room was spotlessly clean bed and breakfast little gem night's sleep home from home many thanks first class
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

We had a Fantastic stay in this B and B
Janet the host is great. A warm welcome. Very informative.
The room was spacious. Had all we needed.
Breakfast in the morning was great. I did notice gluten free options were available if that helps anyone.
Located only a short walk from the beach. Anyone who likes a cheap pint in Wetherspoons. The palladium is 8 minute walk.
Loved our stay. We will visit again in the future.

Room tip: Parking isn’t great. Need a bit of luck to park on the street the B and B is on
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevinsH4141IF
Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

A lovely stay, close to amenities, breakfast was superb with loads of choice.
Room clean and tidy, on a quiet road, but close enough for everything Llandudno has to offer
Can't wait to come back again.
This really is a gem of Llandudno bed n breakfasts

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2022

I've visited Karden House again with some ex work colleagues who I haven't seen for a while. It was my friends first time there. We were welcomed by Janet (Landlady) and she is such a lovely host. My friends commented on what a nice place it is and were impressed by how clean everything is. You always have a good choice of what you would like to eat at breakfast. If you like a full English then I can recommend that. The sausage and bacon is supplied by local butchers and they taste delicious. My friends and I are looking to go back next year. Can't wait

1  Thank Megawave
Reviewed 16 June 2022

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in June 2022 and found both the owner and the property delightful. The location is excellent, the breakfasts were excellent, the room was spotless and the bathroom likewise.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 28 April 2022

We recently stayed at this lovely B&B. The staff were friendly, breakfast was outstanding and the location is ideal. It was lovely and clean, and we had a good night's sleep in a very comfortable bed. The owner was friendly and helpful. Even though we only stayed for one night, we cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: April 2022