All reviewshonesty barcar parklovely hotelrooms are comfortable and cleanadded bonuson site parkingprivate parkingparking facilitiesplenty to eatporridgewarm welcomenothing is too much troublefull englishfamily suitefamily run hotelbreakfast was excellenthome from home
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A great stay in a fabulous hotel. Super friendly staff- great room! A really warm welcome greeted us by Debbie after a very long journey- she took the time to show us round the dining room even showing us which table would be ours at breakfast- also there is an honesty bar, well stocked with local beers, wine, snacks and soft drinks. A Lovely breakfast too. We will definitely be coming back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AnnanHotelLlandudno, Owner at Annan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Really pleased to read your lovely comments!

Look forward to seeing you again next time.

Charlie, Debbie, Connor & Phil

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Just returned from a 3 night stay. Cannot fault this hotel, very clean, wonderful breakfast and lovely staff. Located in quiet road close to town centre with its own large car park. What a find, will return!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a view of the Orme
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Glad you had a great stay!

Thanks so much for the great review.

Look forward to seeing you next time!

Charlie, Debbie, Connor & Phil

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Another great stay at the Annan, but this time with my friend. First time for her - and she was equally impressed. We had booked two single rooms on separate floors but were offered a lovely small double room so we could be next door to each other at no extra charge. The hotel is spotlessly clean. Delicious full welsh breakfast. Hotel has its own carpark which is an asset in Llandudno. Debbie and staff were so welcoming,friendly and helpful - lovely people.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the kind comments, great to hear that your friend was impressed too!

Hope to see you both again soon,

Charlie, Debbie & Connor

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Another fantastic stay at the Annan Hotel as you walk in through the front door you immediately feel right at home and you are greeted by the friendliest staff I have ever come across and Debbie and Charlie really care that you have a comfortable stay. The hotel is spotless with every little detail thought of. Our Room was a small double lovely and cosy with enough room for myself and Hubby , tea making facilities in the room with plenty of tea, coffee , drinking chocolate ,and milk oh and not forgetting the biscuits.
We visited as a family for Mother’s Day so we could have valuable family time my sons girlfriend is Vegan and Debbie and Charlie went out if their way to make sure her breakfast was well catered for they even contacted beforehand to ask if there was anything they could get specially for her. Breakfast for the rest of us was amazing served by the lovely the Debbie whom is so welcoming and greets you with a lovely smile and happy nature ,you actually feel like part of the family. They cater for everyone’s taste, there is so much choice and cooked to perfection we found a little gem when we found the Annan I almost want to keep it a secret, but then I don’t want people to miss out on such a beautiful Hotel , already looking forward to our next visit it’s like a home from home we love it. Thankyou Debbie and Charlie once again for another Amazing stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
AnnanHotelLlandudno, Owner at Annan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Were so pleased that you all enjoyed your stay and we really look forward to seeing you all back again soon.

Charlie & Deb x

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve visited The Annan many times and written many reviews but always feel it’s appropriate to reiterate the excellence of this hotel. Even though it was minus a few degrees and a 50mph wind blowing outside, I was nice and cosy in the hotel. The rooms, quite a few of which I’ve stayed in, are always immaculately clean and comfortable but the main thing is, I always feel at home there. Debbie, Charlie, Connor and Phil can never do enough and their company is a pleasure. I’ve said this before too, the breakfast is the best I’ve ever had and I really mean it. I’ve had many cooked breakpoint my time but none cooked quite like these. There’s just something about it and the fried bread is truly the best in the world! I alway mention the car park, a massive plus in Llandudno as any regular visitor will know. You can go out any time and know you haven’t got to drive round searching for a place. I’ll be back soon as you guys know! Debbie and Phil have gone the the Etihad this afternoon.....oh well! Come on you Reds!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thanks Michael for the fab review!

See you very soon!