“Love this cottage”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of TY GWYN BACH

Great Orme
Britain's longest cablecar
Rome tramway
Last of its kind  in UK
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Helen D
Derby
“Love this cottage”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Third time I have stayed in this cottage and will be coming back in 2015. Once again nothing to complain about. Very comfortable cottage, everything you need and convenient for shops, buses and the west shore beach.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
People with pets
Roxymbwb
“Best holiday in years”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We had such a great time during our weeks stay. Llandudno is lovely with plenty of family friendly activities. The cottage was brilliant and had everything you'd need. Points deducted for cleanliness because it was dusty in places, but it was by no means filthy as a previous review stated. It's in a fantastic location with Llandudno centre about 2 mins away surprisingly there was absolutely no noise during the night apart from the sesgulls! We slept very well on the beds provided and loved the goose feather duvets. I'd highly recommend the palladium for fantastic value quality pub grub. We ate there several times and it always came in under £30 for four with drinks and very generous portions. The sea jay boat trip around the great orme is also good. We spent a day on the beach and pier and also did an open top bus tour. We were lucky with the weather and stayed in early july. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ty Gwyn Bach for a great base in a great town.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Greta S
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great if you're able-bodied”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I went with a friend and her dog. It was a great place for them but not for me as I have walking difficulties. The stairs are steep and narrow and no problem for my friend but the first time I was going up I fell and banged myself quite badly.

I realised that I couldn't risk the stairs again so I couldn't get to either the bathroom or the bedrooms. This meant I couldn't stay there and moved to a hotel leaving my pal and her dog to enjoy the house.

My friend told me that I would have also had difficulty getting into the shower over the bath as the ledge was quite wide and the shower screen was fixed.

Liked least: The stairs
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
4 Jul 2014
Thank you for your review.I was pleased to learn your friend enjoyed her stay
You are correct in stating that the shower screen is fixed,I did this two years ago as when it was moveable there were problems with water leaking onto the bathroom floor & making it slippery
Marianne...
Encinitas, California
“Convenient”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Our family of three had a comfortable stay here in June. It is close to the main drag and beach, not far from the train station, and otherwise easily accessible. The kitchen was small but very functional, the bedrooms were nicely done, and it was generally quiet. The bathroom is a bit funky but perfectly clean, as was the rest of the house. Andrew was very easy to communicate with and the booking process was painless. Great deal.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
4 Jul 2014
Thank you for your review.
I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay
joejenlia...
Runcorn, United Kingdom
“Great accommodation, great location.”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Fabulous location in Llandudno - 2 minutes walk from a well known pub-restauraunt chain venue and all the local shops, restauraunts and everything else you would need. 4 mins walk from the beach, promenade and pier.

The fair price meant I could take my fiancee and 10 month old son on our first family holiday and the accommodation was really good. A very quaint little cottage, very clean inside.

Would reccommend TY GWYN BACH any time and the owner was very very kind and helpful.

Liked best: Quality of accommodation
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
15 Jan 2014
Thank you for your comments .It is always pleasing to hear when people enjoy themselves
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing