Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great soft play

Hi there, I’m new to trip advisor. This is mine and my family first time staying in north Wales... read more

Reviewed 18 July 2021
Lucyhughesx
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic Party at Bonkers!

Reviewed 12 July 2021
samanthajaynem2021
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Llandudno
from US$ 10.41
from US$ 76.35
from US$ 76.35
from US$ 69.77
More Info
All reviews play centre soft play old church bigger kids half term children love lots of fun brilliant place north wales bonkers laser school seating
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Hi there, I’m new to trip advisor.

This is mine and my family first time staying in north Wales Llandudno and we google what to do and this place came up and we loved it. So clean and friendly and great for adults to chill and children to go crazy.

The cafe has a great selection of cakes and drinks , crisps and hot food. Member of staff was lovely and polite around her 20s and was really happy to help with any questions on Llandudno and recommendations where to eat, she’s even helped us by ringing a taxi for us.

Really nice clean and friendly place especially in the covid - 19 times we look forward to coming again next summer

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

We had a Birthday party at Bonkers for my son’s 6th Birthday. It was brilliant. Emily, who was in charge of the party, was absolutely fantastic. She went above and beyond to make sure my son had the best few hours. She was so kind and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.If you are looking for a stress free party, I would definitely recommend a party at Bonkers!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Only one member of staff at upstairs cafe,waited over an hour for a coffee.had to go to see where it was 5 times! no lids for the cups! Won't be returning in a hurry

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 5 December 2020

We are local to Bonkerz so have been many times before but hadn’t been since before the first lock down, we had heard there had been some renovation and Covid measures put in place so we decided to book the after school meal deal. Very good price at two kids for £12, my two kids really enjoyed their food and made good use of the unlimited juice. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly, the tables were spaced out well and all precautions were followed and explained to us clearly. The new booking system is fantastic as you are guaranteed a table and the counter now being upstairs is so convenient. The staff were constantly cleaning in between taking out online orders. I hope they’re allowed to reopen again soon as my children had a fantastic time and can’t wait to go again. Well done team Bonkerz xx

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2020

Very disappointing dirty, understaffed.
2 staff on for approx 50 children. Older children in toddlers play area knocking them over and pushing them out the way. Younger staff member more interested in phone. Toilet area needs a good clean 2" of dust on everything. Downstairs entrance and stairs leading to first floor really dirty. Drink had been split in lift and was still there when we left.

Staff really not interested. One on computer doing bookings. Never saw either staff leave counter. AVOID

Date of experience: November 2020