Very comfortable room, lovely bed/sheets. En-suite bathroom bit clinical but fab all the same and larger than the bedroom! Ate one evening in the terrace bar - really good value and good service. Breakfast was pretty shocking - luke warm and over cooked. On the second morining I ordered poached eggs thinking that they would be fresher but honestly no better. It was Easter weekend but I would have expected the hotel to anticipate that it was going to be busy. It was a shame because other than that we found the hotel excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales