St. George's Hotel
Haversham House(Llandudno)
US$ 119
US$ 113
1,464 results
All reviewsterrace restaurantwedgwood roomsea viewhot buffetfour star hotellovely hotelcar parksea frontevening mealbuffet stylefirst classlarge bathroomlovely roomgreat ormestayed one nightbreakfast roomnight break
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This is a really lovely hotel in Llandudno. I had a room with a sea view, the room being huge and comfortable and well decorated. The staff were excellent and breakfast very good. I would certainly stay here agsin.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
georgesLlandudno, Manager at St. George's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

A lovely, succinct review which is so much appreciated and we only look forward to welcoming you back.
all our best wishes

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Excellent side view family room on the third floor. Really spacious and perfectly spotless. Amazing staff and outstanding food - my compliments to the chef!

My children really enjoyed their stay - the children's menu is great value at £5 including a drink.

Would have liked to have seen updated hairdryers they were over 10 years old - lacking in power and looking like they belong in a Travel Lodge!

Apart from these minor points I cant fault this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Be careful when booking online the price came up over £100 more expensive when as a single parent I asked for 1 Adult and 2 Children. I then classed my 15 year old as an Adult so 2 Adults and 1 child - Hey Presto £100 cheaper.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

A great review and thank you for your kind words regarding the team and food.
We have looked at the on-line booking and it's certainly not direct from our website, but not sure which agent site you booked through but hope if you decide to visit again please use our own on-line reservation or simply phone Jordan or Fiona on Reservations for best value deals.
kind regards

Reviewed 20 April 2012

We (two adults and three relatively young children) stayed two nights at the St. George's Hotel recently and loved it! The rooms were large, accommodating and well appointed. The staff and "full Welsh breakfast" were excellent. We had a two room suite which was perfect since we have the three children tagging along. We would not hesitate staying here again and highly recommend the St. George's Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for posting such a kind review, it was great to hear how your family enjoyed their stay and we are most grateful for any recommendations you may give.
We so hope there will be an opportunity in you visiting North Wales again and welcoming you all back to St George's.
best wishes

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We have visited this hotel several times and it always meets our (high) expectations. The staff are, without exception, professional yet very friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. The food in the Terrace restaurant is excellent and includes interesting flavours, not run-of-the-mill meals which sadly are often featured in hotel dining rooms. Breakfast includes a wonderful selection of fresh sliced melon and pineapple, as well as fresh fruit salad which I particularly enjoy. We always book a premium sea view room as we like a seating area and the view is so spectacular that we never tire of looking out of the window! We hope to return again soon.

Room Tip: We only have experience of premium sea view rooms which are excellent
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
georgesLlandudno, Manager at St. George's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Such a kind and lovely review and so very much appreciated there are many reasons for our success but the number one is our returning guests whose loyalty and support is a cornerstone of the business.
We shall look forward to welcoming you back soon to St George's.
Kindest regards and best wishes

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I got a Groupon deal (or something) for a 2 night package though I am not sure you can't get the same kind of deal direct from the hotel's special offers. I had a corner room so dual aspect -the sea front and the Great Orme. Windows were high though so could only benefit from the amazing views when standing up! Nice room. Big comfy bed. Stylish black & white bathroom. Room service food very nice and not over-priced. Great choice at breakfast buffet. The real draw for this hotel though is the views and I'm not sure I would stay there if I didn't have a sea view (it seems to miss the point !!)

Room Tip: Sea view is a must ! I don't see the point otherwise !
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for your kind comments.
Certainly it's always for sure to find our best deals on our own website and would have to say the location and views are the best but you will have to come back and try out one of our balcony rooms, now that's worth a return visit.
best wishes