Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
great time at ski slope

While holidaying in Wales we were looking for fun activities to do with the kids, without breaking... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018
redkite2018
Essex, United Kingdom
Great fun on the toboggon for ten year old grandson

On our day trip to Llandudno we had a tight schedule so headed straight for the toboggan. I... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2018
a2jmockler
Southport, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Llandudno
from US$ 153.50
from US$ 9.00
from US$ 15.40
More Info
All reviews toboggan run great fun snow tubing alpine lodge crazy golf mini golf big kids year olds half term all ages steep hill beautiful sunny day stunning views cable car tobogganing instructor lesson
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We booked a tube session for 4pm as a treat for the kids, we arrived before 3pm and paid to do the toboboggan, I was advised at this time the queue was around 40 minutes long so would have time to do this before our 4pm session. We waited an hour, until just before 4pm, i then went to speak to the man in charge of the toboggans , who was pretty unhelpful and when I asked if we could join the front if the queue once we'd done our tube session (having by this point queued for an hour and were around 10 people from the front of queue) but was told I'd have to rejoin the queue and start queuing again from the start! I did get my money back but we didn't get a go in the tobaggon which meeting kids pretty disappointed. I felt the whole place was poorly organised and the tobabaggon queue needs some serious looking at and how they manage the queues.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Great lesson for skiers and snowboarders, Chris the instructor was friendly. Pint afterwards in the bar

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Having been skiing earlier in the year, I was on a family christmas holiday and wanted to keep up with my skills before I forgot. I was put into a small group of people of a similar level as me, and given lessons on the basics, with the freedom to practice on my own within reason. Hugh was a very good teacher, giving points and advice, as well as general chat getting to know everyone in the group. I returned twice more as a free ski, but knowing that there was someone to help if I needed it.
I only suggest that you check the weather before you go, the sprinklers aren't always on, and if it's a particularly dry or windy day then you can't get much ski time in - you can always do the tobogganing otherwise if it's open, again weather and season dependent.
Hope to go back when I next can.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2018

This place is fab!
The customer service is super with top quality ski tuition.
Been four times in the last two months.
On dry days we have even been on the tobaggon as well as ski lessons.
The view is awesome and there is a lovely walk to do too.

The cafe sells hot drinks and snacks which is really handy.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank natalie c
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem, a ski lodge where you can eat and drink till your heart's content, it has a toboggan run, and does ski rental too, with the winter Olympics it's great for the kids big and grown up

Date of experience: February 2018