All reviewsbunk bedstrain stationcereal toastwould stay here againlast minute bookingenjoyed my staynice breakfasthot waterstreet parkingcentral locationtown centrefantastic staytwo nightsfirst floorfacilitiesloungeensuite
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Was a quiet time of year when I stayed. However I was made to feel very at home by the friendly welcoming staff and owner. Would happily stay here again and would recommend to a friend as a great value, cheaper option in LLandudno!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The location was good but the parking was free on street, it wasdifficult to find a space, I sometimes had to park on a near by street. I appreaciate that it's hostle accoadation but the room was very basic.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2016

went on 12/11/16, so far the toilet and room are very clean! too bad we had trouble sleeping due to the guest stomping above our room. other than that, everything is fine. oh yeah the choice of breakfast is not that much but it will do.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I was in this hostel two nights and it was wonderful. It is a very quiet,clean and tidy place in the town centre, so you can visit the town walking from this place. The breakfast was really nice because they have a lot of tasty food and there are hundreds of restaurants around llandudno hostel. But the best thing is that they are very friendly, pleasant and helpful with the hosts.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Came to Llandudno for a girls night out we wanted a room to fit all 8 of us together, no problem! We only wanted a bed for the night it was fantastic bunk beds just like being in school again! The staff very friendly on a quiet street yet a short walk to the town. Bathrooms clean and recently refurbished. And at a cheap cost!
Thank you to the owners I'm sure we will be back!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends