“Friendly staff, good food and 'meal deals'”
Review of Mill

Mill
Ranked #266 of 449 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent selection of meal choices and 'daily deals'. Five of us ordered and all of the meals were good.

We ordered four desserts, two were served and already eaten before the remaining two were served. Would have preferred all four served at the same time.

The staff were all friendly and efficient, especially Joss, our waiter.

The front door bangs EVERY time someone enters or leaves. The kitchen door bangs EVERY time someone enters or leaves. It did kind of spoil our meal experience. We asked a waitress if it could be fixed but she said no, it couldn't!

Please sort out the noisy doors and The Mill could be a favourite of ours and one that I would recommend to others

Andy B, General Manager at Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

We are so happy you had a good meal with us.
I will pass on your comments about the doors to our head office and hopefully we will be able to get this issue fixed.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

After a very busy day We wanted a quick cheap no frills meal to save cooking. We were welcomed in a warm friendly manner and shown straight to a table. When I went to order the lady behind the bar was very chatty explaining the menu and the best options. When the food arrived we were both very impressed initially with the size of the meal and even more surprised with the quality. Everything was cooked to perfection. Really good quick cheap meal.

1  Thank CSZS97
Andy B, General Manager at Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

We are so glad you had a lovely meal with us. We hope to see you soon and please tell your friends and family about us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Was really looking forward to it as I have recently heard good reviews from friends and how much food has improved. Food was ok but more concerned about cleanliness. Felt sick when I saw what was under my plate when waitress removed plates.

Andy B, General Manager at Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

I am so sorry you had a disappointing experience with us, I promise this was a one off, I do hope to see you again soon to prove this. If you would like to discuss this further please give me a call 01323460809

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have visited this restaurant on many occasions and have always found the service to be great and the food is reasonably priced with good deals available. Nice in the summer as you have the option to sit outside.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Andy B, General Manager at Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had a lovely meal today. Great value for the family, excellent service. Food was served in a reasonable time by pleasant staff.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Andy B, General Manager at Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

I am so happy you had a lovely meal with us. please tell your friends and family, and we hope to see you again soon.