See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

So good I didn't want to tell anyone about it as I wanted to keep it to myself, though Dee and Kevin have made such an amazingly nice place to stay they deserve every bit of credit.

There are 5* hotels that could learn more than a few things from them. The rooms actually feel like bedrooms, not hotel rooms, there's a lovely lounge to relax in and the breakfast is simply delightful.

They have combined ask the best bits of big name hotels, such as nice miniature toiletries, etc with all the personal touches of a small B&B.

On top of that it's only a 15 minute walk to the seafront and shops, though I believe there is a bus that stops nearby.

A truly wonderful place to stay, we will definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2015

We had a nice night in July 2014 here.
They had wonderful service and recommended a really good indian restaurant.
The room was very nice and clean, wonderfully furnished with a rather large bathroom. We had a wonderful breakfast.
They have their own parking right in front of the house.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

What an excelkent place to stay. Nice couple running an extraordinary well kept bb. Cozy, homey, clean. I recommend this place to anyone with my eyes closed. You will feel being at home from the first second. All rooms have nice befs, tv sets and great bathrooms

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

I stay in quite a lot of lodges and hotels, this place had impressed me from the start. Friendly owners, very good breakfast (if you want it) and the outstanding impression of cleanliness and hygiene. Exceptional value!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Stayed at this Hotel with friends for 4 nights 22nd - 26th May 2015 the owners Dee and Kevin superb hosts and very helpful and friendly, sat with us in evenings chatting and they made us very welcome, the breakfast really lovely great choices and fulfilling, plenty of everything. We had lovely rooms, and cleanliness was second to none, and very well appointed.We can't praise this Hotel enough, and look forward to a return visit in near future. Visited same Hotel 8 years ago and wish that we hadn't waited so long to return.

Room Tip: We had rooms 7 and 8 but I'm sure they are all of the same high standard.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends