See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

What an excelkent place to stay. Nice couple running an extraordinary well kept bb. Cozy, homey, clean. I recommend this place to anyone with my eyes closed. You will feel being at home from the first second. All rooms have nice befs, tv sets and great bathrooms

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

I stay in quite a lot of lodges and hotels, this place had impressed me from the start. Friendly owners, very good breakfast (if you want it) and the outstanding impression of cleanliness and hygiene. Exceptional value!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Stayed at this Hotel with friends for 4 nights 22nd - 26th May 2015 the owners Dee and Kevin superb hosts and very helpful and friendly, sat with us in evenings chatting and they made us very welcome, the breakfast really lovely great choices and fulfilling, plenty of everything. We had lovely rooms, and cleanliness was second to none, and very well appointed.We can't praise this Hotel enough, and look forward to a return visit in near future. Visited same Hotel 8 years ago and wish that we hadn't waited so long to return.

Room Tip: We had rooms 7 and 8 but I'm sure they are all of the same high standard.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2015

my daughter and I stayed for one night ,very clean guest house with a nicely decorated large room with ensuite.we stayed in a front bedroom and unfortunately the traffic noise kept us awake .Could have done with a mat in the shower as this was very slippery.Sadly we couldn't have any breakfast due to illness,which was a shame .There was no one around for our departure,at the alloted time of 10am,so no one asked how our stay had been or why we hadn't been down for breakfast.We wouldn't stay again ,because of the traffic noise,but the accommodation is very clean and good so would recommend.

Room Tip: choose a room away from the road.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2015

My wife and I spent one night at the Camelot Lodge and had a delightful time. Dee and Kevin were wonderful hosts and served us an excellent breakfast. Their B&B was well marked with free parking and wi-fi. Our room was absolutely spotless, very quiet with good lighting and a very comfortable bed. We thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple