See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2015

my daughter and I stayed for one night ,very clean guest house with a nicely decorated large room with ensuite.we stayed in a front bedroom and unfortunately the traffic noise kept us awake .Could have done with a mat in the shower as this was very slippery.Sadly we couldn't have any breakfast due to illness,which was a shame .There was no one around for our departure,at the alloted time of 10am,so no one asked how our stay had been or why we hadn't been down for breakfast.We wouldn't stay again ,because of the traffic noise,but the accommodation is very clean and good so would recommend.

Room Tip: choose a room away from the road.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2015

My wife and I spent one night at the Camelot Lodge and had a delightful time. Dee and Kevin were wonderful hosts and served us an excellent breakfast. Their B&B was well marked with free parking and wi-fi. Our room was absolutely spotless, very quiet with good lighting and a very comfortable bed. We thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

Breakfast good and hot and plenty of choice. Fruit juices, pastries , cereal, fresh fruit.
Breakfast cooked to order and delicious.
Room spotless and comfortable. Heater provided in room.
Very friendly owners.
Will stay here again without hesitation.
:-)

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Helen O
Reviewed 10 November 2014

My wife and I spent 2 nights here at Camelot Lodge, Eastbourne, it was like home from home, very clean and tidy everything you need in the room and the breakfast was fresh and absolutely delicious.
We enjoyed our morning chats with Dee (owner) and it was she who pointed us in the direction of the Tally-Ho bar and restaurant (another review) where we enjoyed a brilliant meal to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
Many thanks again to Dee and we hope to see you again in the future.
We would highly recommend this establishment to anyone visiting Eastbourne

Room Tip: We were in a rear top floor room with a great view over what I thought was the estuary and a lovely bridge over it. Cannot say on other rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 21 October 2014

It was a shame that this house had scaffolding surrounding it but it is good that they are investing in the property. The builders were playing their radio a bit early just outside the bedroom window unfortunately. The bed very comfortable and the room clean. Breakfast was a bit average unfortunately. It was adequate for what we wanted it for and I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple