See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were warmly welcomed and shown to our lovely room by Dee. The room was spotlessly clean and newly refurbished. I felt like I should take my shoes off, the carpet was thick and very clean.
Breakfast was cooked to order (proper sausages in the full English) and Dee was a great hostess, making sure everyone's needs were met at breakfast. She is clearly a natural at this and she was very friendly. The room was very comfortable and quiet .
The free parking was definitely well-needed in the area. We had a lovely stay and we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for just one night, but as per the title of this review I cannot fault it. It is clean and tidy, the decor is in great condition. It is the little personal touches that make it special. We had our 9 year old staying with us, and when we came back in the evening, we had a mint chocolate on our pillows, and a freddo on the little ones pillow. Also had a fruit shoot left for her. The bathroom was spotlessly clean and we had plenty of clean towels.

Breakfast was spot on, and plenty of choice. We had the full English of which was faultless.

I thoroughly recommend this b&b.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed overnight as I went to a wedding in the area. Dee (one of the proprietors) couldn't have been more helpful - a phonecall before booking meant that I could check in early to dress for the wedding. Nothing was too much trouble - Dee called a taxi for me and I got to the church on time! The room was comfortable and clean and very spacious - I had a great night's sleep. The breakfast in the morning was fabulous - made to order, and cooked perfectly, all in the setting of a lovely bright conservatory room. I would definitely recommend a stay at the Camelot Lodge if you are in the Eastbourn area.

Room Tip: I chose a double room for single occupancy, but it was spacious and would have been very comfortable for 2 - I didn't see any of the other rooms so can't comment on those
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Second visit, as lovely as the first,beautiful room, beautifully decorated with very welcome corner bath, (very nice),breakfast Dee-lish-ous!!!! perfect for visiting my family (i live in lincs now but home will always be Eastbourne) Camelot lodge feels so welcoming and homely-feels so much like home, feel tempted to call out to Dee when coming in at night time "I'm home!!!" Thank you Dee, see you again soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank longsuttongal
Reviewed 1 June 2014

There just aren't words that can describe this place. Absolutely bloody brilliant we as a group do model car racing and had to leave early on the Sunday but breakfast wasn't a problem to do it early . very welcoming hosts and wow the beds ....... Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: June 2014