“Best pizza in Samui ”
Review of Nanus - MOVED

Nanus
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italian restaurant, pizzeria. grocery and take away. the restaurant works only with high quality products imported from italy. Everything is hand made such as fresh pasta, suppli, pizza and filled focaccia. our dough is highly hydratated (85%) and leavened until 5 days. the result is a light pizza or focaccia highly digestable. please, Always check on our facebook page any changes about the opening hours.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I consider myself a professional pizza critic, pizza is my religion and the pizza here is so far the best I have had in Koh Samui island and I live on the island half my time and tried many places.... it’s 100% authentic pizza, a taste of Italy in SE Asia!, can’t wait to come back for another pie!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Came here with our friends who stay in Koh Samui, they are Italians and said this was the best pizza they ever had and they were right! Light and crispy but chock full of flavour. The dough and crust were amazing!!! Crunchy and delicious, great with a pint of beer. Prices were very well worth the value. The place we went to is at another address, by the beach, which was a great spot.

Wish i could come here everyday! Only downside were the waitresses who had no clue what we were saying... and slow on the uptake.

Still, 5/5 for the pizza. I'd recommend the eggplant parmiggiano and the capricciosa(no idea how to spell it) which has anchovies.

Great job chef luca!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is not there anymore!? We could find the place, but there is nothing, the dores are closed

2  Thank Stefan S
Luca V, Owner at Nanus, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear customer, we apologize for the the drawback but i really wonder how you could write a review if you found the place closed...anyway, nanus moved since 4 months to bang Po beach at shenanigans. This is the address: 76/6 Moo 6 T.Maenam phone +6699400261
If you go on our facebook page you can see the new location on the map. We wish you a nice stay in samui.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant, what a great find!! I live in Samui and have made the 45 min drive to have lunch here many times now :) very fresh home made dishes.... highly recommended. Although in February we have tried to come a few times and it's been closed :( I believe a problem with the oven. Fingers crossed they reopen soon.

nanusamui, Proprietario at Nanus, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you really much for the review. In fact we had many problems with the oven from the half of February. We ordered a new one on the beginning of March but even that was broken!!! Now we are waiting they fix the old one and in the meantime we have ordered a new one. We hope to reopen nanus as soon as possible, maybe within the end of March. Hope to see you back soon.

Nanus

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Frankly this is the greatest pizza I have ever eaten in my life!!
Pasta is full of buble but if you prefer fine pasta, you can tell and decide also the engredient you want!
The owner is a very gentleman full of wisdom with a nice talking
The pizzaïolo knows perfectly his job and the service is excellent !!!
And yes pizzas there are simply AMAZING AND DELICIOUS
When we stay in Nathon, we go to eat in this restaurant daily!!!!