- Large, spacious 5-bedroom villa with large pool, easily sleeps 9 adults. Well equipped games room & bar, pretty garden with gas & electric BBQ & a range of outdoor seating areas, also ample sunbeds & outdoor shower & accessible WC.
- Centrally located in a pretty, clean, safe & friendly, peaceful village with an abundance of facilities.
- We were particularly impressed as there were very few flies/midges about in July/August & it was fine to leave doors & windows open. No need for any insect repellent. It is a very safe village as crime is non-existent there.
- We were also impressed that there was a nice breeze most days & not much humidity, making the sun & walks more enjoyable.
- Owners were easy-going, friendly & welcoming.
- Villa ticked all our boxes & exceeded our expectations in every way.
- A good range of eateries within a couple of minutes walking distance (mostly on the flat & accessible for people with mobility restrictions). Local cuisine & hospitality of a very high standard with food & drink prices very reasonable (€100 for a 6-person 3-course meal with wine).
- Two local wineries, one (Sterna), was much nicer than the other as the owners were so friendly - it was a whole afternoon out with free wine-tasting, museum, caves & lunch.
We had a fantastic holiday & will return.
Large and spacy villa with all equipment for preparing food.
Our kids loved it, Specially the pool and the table tennis.
We were 2 families (total 10 people) enough space for all.
The village (kathikas) is located 20 min. From polis and paphos.
Marina was comunicative and helpful when needed, but actually nothing was needed.
Our family of five spent three days at Villa Marina, and had a great time. The villa, on three floors, is spacious, comfortable and extremely well-equipped, and was spotlessly clean on our arrival. The four bedrooms are large, and the master bedroom has an en suite shower room. The small pool looked extremely inviting (alas April was too cold to tempt us to try it!). We made good use of the washing machine, the pool table, the ping pong table and the WiFi. Marina and Panicos, the owners, couldn't have been more helpful, both during the booking process and during our stay (help was needed initially with the internet connection and the heating). We liked the owners so much we visited their restaurant (The Moorings) in Paphos (recommended!). In summary, we highly recommend Villa Marina, and thank Marina and Panicos for a lovely stays!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|