Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pereybere beach close to the hotel sea view swimming pool pancakes fantastic stay supermarket jacuzzi rooftop
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

As a solo, this is my first time in this hotel and I couldn't believe the happiness I got!

The Breakfast is so excellent and you get all varieties. Fresh omelette, pancake, fresh fruits, everyday is different! It gives you the pleasure to be in the restaurant all the time, especially the staffs, Dabee &Pravin, bring the smile in your face and good chatting in the morning, makes you feel happy of the day.

The hotel itself is wonderful, got a Spa, swimming pool, sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi on the rooftop. After swimming at the beach, come back and relax in the sauna, that was my favourite activity.

The room is so spacious, clean and a small kitchenette where you can cook and all the restaurants are nearby, no need to worry about foods, the supermarket also is close to the hotel! Everything is nearby!

I highly recommend this hotel and I'm still enjoying my holiday at the hotel!!

Nooreza!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Fantastic stay here. Came for a short stay in Pereybere between two resort hotels and were very impressed. The breakfast was much better than expected (fresh omelettes, good pastries, and decent coffee machine), the service was excellent, and good location.
Very much worth the value and would stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank ZWYMAN
Reviewed 17 March 2020

It is a great hotel the staff were so pleasant and friendly, couldn’t do enough for you very helpful. Pravin the young guy who is training to be a manager he was such a lovely guy and the chef was brilliant my friend that came with me he made her special omelettes every day. All I have to say about the breakfast is could be more organised and a little more food, got fed up with eating eggs would have been nice some bacon and tomatoes.
The place was in a good location right opposite the beach, buses were local we were able to get to town, we did walk in one day just not enough pavements.
Mattress on bed was a bit hard and they needed some decent pillows, wish i had taken one with me.
The cleaners were really good and helpful.
Overall a good stay only went over to see my brother who came over from Australia to go diving. But had a good time there.
Well done to all the staff at hotel x

Room tip: There are no sea view rooms, but the suites are lovely and have a nice bath in, rooms are large.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed for four nights in the hotel .Nice Location next to beach.
Clean rooms and spacious.
Friendly staff And very accommodating.
Money exchange , tour operators and Supermarkets all next to hotel.
Breakfast was adequate with limited choice for vegetarians.
Akshay went out of way to make lovely breakfast for vegetarians.
Pravin and Talab at reception were equally good and made our stay comfortable.
Thank you.
Unfortunately weather was not great so did not use swimming pool.
Good value for money.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank FLASH88
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Perebreye Hotel and Spa is clean with great service.
The hotel is situated right across the beach.
We stayed in the premier suit which has a king size bed ,excellent bathroom/shower and a well equipped kitchenette.
The staff at the restaurant Voila Cote Dazur
gave us the best services and attention,especially Clive and chef Askay.
The assistant manager Pradeep is most helpful for all your needs.
The one complaint we have is that Booking.com or the hotel itself pre advised us of the ongoing construction at the pool floor.It was very noise at the pool and the jacuzzi was not functioning for a while.
Otherwise we had a wonderful stay.
Thanks to all the staff.

Date of stay: February 2020