Lowest prices for your stay
$106
$130
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Agoda.com
$96
Hotels.com$130
travelup.com$120
Priceline$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2021

Great Location of a Hotel, breakfast view of sea right in front of you. Thanks to Nilesh,(Best service), Sandia and Laval and Melissa and all the staff who made our stay very pleasant there, not to mention the cleaning ladies too. Hotel does need some music to liven the atmosphere whilst at bar or restaurant or even on the beach loungers. Restaurant food prices a bit pricey. Recommended Hotel as close to the beach on either sides - Cassita or Pereybere beach.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2021

Me and my family checked in at Hibiscus hotel yesterday 13th of Feb 2021.
Its quite deplorable there were no porter services. In the room there were no water bottles (even on half board basis we should be getting 2 water bottles per room). Kettle and mugs were there but no tea or coffee. Never mind, we brought ours but how to even make a cup of tea without spoon. Seriously?
My major complaint is from afternoon till 1 am in the night we heard noises (furniture being dragged) in the room 211. Mu husband and I were in 212 and my kids in 210. Even though we mentioned adjacent bedrooms. Many times during the night we heard someone trying to open our doors. Both mine and my kids.
Even though I was informed that reception closes at 23h, I called the reception (supposedly the calls get transferred to the manager's room after 23h), my calls were unattended at midnight. We had to take the kids with us.
Valentine turned into nightmare

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nehma1980
Reviewed 14 February 2021

A big thanks to the great team. From the beginning to the end it was a great time.
Atmosphere was nice.. such a relaxing place
It's a nice place to enjoy . Staff are very friendly and helpful. Foods are good. Pool was good.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

Really satisfied with the room!
Best room ever: Rm 202
Really enjoy that beautiful view from my room.
Hats off :)
Nice and small hotel.
Beautiful sea...
Peaceful atmosphere :)

But :(
The management need to teach their staff some work ethics... Receptionist with open hair? Talk to guest and managing/playing with hair at the same time? Where is grooming?

Waiters and barman with no smile? Not seem to be friendly and approachable!

Please look into this matter :)

Overall nice stay...
Food was outstanding :) love it :))

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

A small hotel but with a great view..nice view from rooms on the trees..very nice as its green. Nice staff yet some i guess was quite not aware how to greet people. Nice room but room for improvement concerning cleaning, as i did mention before my husband is astmatic and can't bear dusts its what i was served in the room,guys please do check the night lamps and bulbs so huge layers of dusts,washroom ants and water leakage near toilet. Balcony was the place where we spent all of our time was nice but do repair the lamps on the balcony as well. I am used to visit many hotels but for a small hotel i was satisfied with the foods. Its simple mauritian cuisine but very great. One thing which was best was my husband birthday cake surprise from the hotel thank you so much really had a great one. Dissapointed upon the pool jacuzzi which was not working! Would like to come back again if you got the negative points to a positive level.cheers thanks you guys

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HIIBISCUS, Reservation Manager at Hibiscus Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear Mr and Mrs Veeren,

A big thank you for your stay among us.

We appreciate your reviews. We have taken your negative points very positively and will surely work on it for a better service.

We hope to be honored to welcome you back soon.

kind regards,