Lowest prices for your stay
$58
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Travelocity$58
Hotels.com$58
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

I had a great stay with my family, the lodge is neatly clean, amazing cleaning staff very helpful always willing to help with a great smile, always having big smile and welcoming.

Rooms are beautiful , bathrooms even better and morden, clean private kitchen

Need not to say more, The admin staff amazing very helpful guiding you on places to visit that will Make a trip memorable.

All I can say I enjoyed the North Mauritius a lot. Specially dedication to Kim, Ved and Selvana I love their enthusiasm it is such a refreshing environment.

I'm definitely coming back with my family again.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Lungi00
Reviewed 28 November 2019

Excellent value for money. Large room, AC, bathroom very clean, good breakfast (8-9 euro). Common kitchen and fridge available. Super location, 3 min to the Pereybere beach. Very friendly staff, always available, thank you Kim, thank you Selvana. And thanks to the lady that cleaned our room every day ! Airport transfer available.

Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

An average stay. Room was modern but lights were very dim.
A common kitchen but you have to clean everything if you want to use that. So good for crisis.
Rooms were not so clean, no room service or no phone in the room.
Very basic- no water bottles, no swimming pool, no onsite restaurant, no service.
W supermarket is around 1 km away.
Beach is nearby, bakery is nearby. We enquired about breakfast which was of 7 Euro per head- bakery items and canned juice which was way too high as per the standard of that.
Overall there were no problems as such but was high priced for the services offered.

3  Thank Vandana B
Reviewed 15 November 2019

I stayed here for a week and it was a wonderful experience! Dodola lodge is well situated, in the heart of Pereybere, a popular tourist spot. The rooms are clean, well maintained and nicely decorated. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. If I were to return to Mauritius, I would stay here again. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019

We stayed here for two nights for a wedding and it was comfortable, a great location in Pereybere and the rooms were a good standard for the price.it is close to the beach which makes up for the lack of pool.

Trip type: Travelled with friends