Lowest prices for your stay
$114
$127
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Agoda.com
$99
Hotels.com$127
Priceline$126
Travelocity
All reviews infinity pool the hotel manager special thanks turn down service warm service amazing holiday beautiful ocean rooftop bar and restaurant hotel experience the kitchen staff nice hotel rental car late check location is great walking distance enjoyed our stay pereybere beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2022

thanks to all the staff at [Ocean V] some names I will mention as it's difficult to remember everyone, the manager Manay greeted guests every day, if you had a problem or inquiry it was dealt with well done. room maids LOLL and SANJAY thank you for the room service. bar staff brill drinks thanks to RAJ, SURAJ, and FRANCIS.
restaurant staff, MANISH thank you for your excellent service and great humour will not forget you in a hurry. The rest of the rooftop staff I apologise for not remembering your names including excellent chefs you should all be proud. last but least ASHA and new girl Nikita I apologise if I spelt it wrong on Reception thanks for all your help with our inquirers will love to come here again au revoir Mr and Mrs Munday

Room tip: Room 107 good view and spacious
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank Graham M
Magali Mercier, Marketing at Ocean V Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Graham M

Thank you for this outstanding review of our property.

We were delighted that you had a wonderful time at our property and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

Rest assured that your appreciations will be sent to our staff

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future to enjoy another memorable stay with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Just returned from two terrific weeks at this hotel. Such a beautiful location and staff who couldn't do enough for you from the moment of arrival. As others have said, the sundeck and infinity pool views are quite simply breathtaking and the overall experience is one I'd highly recommend. The food was also generally excellent and the Mauritian theme night was a tasty alternative to the normal a la carte. Only downsides were the quality of the wine, which was mediocre at best, and the fridge didn't work to its full potential, but these are just minor criticisms in the wider scheme of things. Won't hesitate to return when we visit this beautiful island again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lainmason,
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us
We have taken good note of your remarks regarding the wine and the fridge and rest assured that we will work on it
Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you on another occasion at Ocean V Hotel

Reviewed 22 May 2022

The hotel staff and management was excellent they really looked after there guests. I went all inclusive and it was a good holiday overall. The food was excellent and the rooms were cleaned daily I would recommend anyone visiting to choose Ocean V.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear NeelamR41,
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you on another occasion at Ocean V Hotel

Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

Wow what an amazing experience! I had very special dietary requirements and the hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met! A special thanks to the kitchen staff for preparing me delicious food every night, despite my difficult requirements!

The Beach is only a few minute walk from the hotel, and the rooftop infinity pool offers gorgeous views of an orange sunset over the beautiful ocean speckled with boats. Truly memorable!

A special thanks to the lovely managers, manav, Fabrice and Francis! The 3 of you were very attentive and made sure I could enjoy all my food and drinks!

I would also like to thank depak, lanedo and Manish for serving us with a smile every day. Thank you also to the cleaning staff. You made our stay very special. And to raj at the reception, you really made me laugh!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear AmberO361,
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us
Rest assured that your appreciations will be transmitted to all our Managers & Staff.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon for another experience at Ocean V Hotel

Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel experience was the best! It was a holiday I will never forget! I would like to thank all the staff for being so attentive, but special thanks goes to:

Manav - the most attentive hotel manager I have ever met! It was great to chat with him and he gave us great advice that helped us enjoy our trip.

Fabrice - a very friendly manager who made us laugh every day!

Lanedo - a handsome young man who always served us with a bright smile and warm voice. Manish, you always joked with us at the table and made our dining experience exceptional! Francisque, you served us at the bar with a smile every day despite your tooth pain. You are an absolute gem!

At reception, a special thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome. Asha, you are very lovely. Thank you for your warmth and kindness every single day. You always came to make sure I was happy every day and I will always appreciate it. Raj, you are a funny man and maybe you will beat my granddaughter in scrabble one day! Nabsha and nishta, you are very kind too!

To the housekeeping staff, especially Loll and Devina, I sing high praises. You always cleaned our room so well and even though you work hard, you both always smile. Thank you so much!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Love granny pop

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Voyage34563212701

Dear Voyage34563212701,
We are really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us
Rest assured that your appreciations will be transmitted to each and everyone you mentionned.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming very soon for another great experience with us at Ocean V Hotel