10 people are viewing this hotel
$98
Booking.com$127
Priceline$126
Travelocity$127
All reviews infinity pool the hotel manager special thanks turn down service warm service amazing holiday beautiful ocean rooftop bar and restaurant hotel experience the kitchen staff nice hotel rental car late check location is great walking distance enjoyed our stay pereybere beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

Wow what an amazing experience! I had very special dietary requirements and the hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met! A special thanks to the kitchen staff for preparing me delicious food every night, despite my difficult requirements!

The Beach is only a few minute walk from the hotel, and the rooftop infinity pool offers gorgeous views of an orange sunset over the beautiful ocean speckled with boats. Truly memorable!

A special thanks to the lovely managers, manav, Fabrice and Francis! The 3 of you were very attentive and made sure I could enjoy all my food and drinks!

I would also like to thank depak, lanedo and Manish for serving us with a smile every day. Thank you also to the cleaning staff. You made our stay very special. And to raj at the reception, you really made me laugh!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Magali Mercier, Marketing at Ocean V Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AmberO361,
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us
Rest assured that your appreciations will be transmitted to all our Managers & Staff.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon for another experience at Ocean V Hotel

Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel experience was the best! It was a holiday I will never forget! I would like to thank all the staff for being so attentive, but special thanks goes to:

Manav - the most attentive hotel manager I have ever met! It was great to chat with him and he gave us great advice that helped us enjoy our trip.

Fabrice - a very friendly manager who made us laugh every day!

Lanedo - a handsome young man who always served us with a bright smile and warm voice. Manish, you always joked with us at the table and made our dining experience exceptional! Francisque, you served us at the bar with a smile every day despite your tooth pain. You are an absolute gem!

At reception, a special thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome. Asha, you are very lovely. Thank you for your warmth and kindness every single day. You always came to make sure I was happy every day and I will always appreciate it. Raj, you are a funny man and maybe you will beat my granddaughter in scrabble one day! Nabsha and nishta, you are very kind too!

To the housekeeping staff, especially Loll and Devina, I sing high praises. You always cleaned our room so well and even though you work hard, you both always smile. Thank you so much!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Love granny pop

1  Thank Voyage34563212701

Dear Voyage34563212701,
We are really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us
Rest assured that your appreciations will be transmitted to each and everyone you mentionned.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming very soon for another great experience with us at Ocean V Hotel

Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

Had a lovely evening with my family. Food was delicious and service was great. Friendly staffs. Thank you Manav, Fabrice, chef Anil, Sanjeev, Ravish and ocean V team for the great hospitality. Keep it up guys. Will definitely come back. Cheers

Dear Sheneeln2019,
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon again at Ocean V Hotel

Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

Everything was wonderful. The room, the services, the cleanliness and mostly the stuff was really kind and professional. Dinner had a great variety every night. Thank you Ocean V for that perfect time!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2022 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in, and I’m an avid traveller.

Room stank of sewage, if you fancy the smell of strong dog faeces hitting your nostrils you’ll love the place. We had to move room twice in the middle of the night due to the rank smell.

If you like playing games, you’ll love playing with the balcony doors that do not lock, you shut one side and the other side opens.

“Chilled refreshments in the mini fridge ”…. Fridge was broken…..

Lift buttons don’t work, if you want to go down, hit the up button.

Pool has no shelter from the wind so it is hurricane katrina 24/7. Take a harness so you can strap yourself in. Also, If you want to sound like you’re sitting in a factory, head to the pool between 10-12 whilst the pool pump is on.

Never had such a bad breakfast, sweaty pancakes, snotty boiled eggs and ants everywhere on the buffet tables.

No need to go to the spa, as the reception is a free sauna.

Also, ask your taxi driver to toot his horn when you rock up. The gate guard is always sleeping or busy playing games on his phone.

But don’t worry, If you have any problems with the hotel, they won’t give you any compensation other than a free drink at the bar. Don’t be fooled by the hotels discounts on offer for the rooms, it’s really not worth it.

The only two positives is that the staff are lovely and work their buttocks off but the managers will fool you around.

Manzu had a great Peking Duck and the two chefs (brothers) were unbelievable and lovely.

Date of stay: April 2022