4 people are viewing this hotel
$91
Hotels.com$116
Priceline$123
Travelocity$116
All reviews infinity pool the hotel manager special thanks turn down service warm service amazing holiday beautiful ocean rooftop bar and restaurant hotel experience the kitchen staff nice hotel rental car late check pereybere beach location is great walking distance enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2022 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location. It is walking distance from a popular and nice public beach, also close to restaurants and bars. The hotel staff were very polite and helpful they were able to book tours and a rental car. My room was clean and displayed as advertised. The breakfast was good but the options remained the same for my 7 days there. Dinner was good too would have been nicer if the other restaurant on the property was open. At the time of my stay, the telephone system for the hotel was not working which made it very inconvenient to contact the front desk or anyone trying to contact your room. The wifi worked for the first day only on my devices. I was allowed a free late check out which was appreciated.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2022

The staff at the hotel were very professional and courteous. They provided a lot of support and even helped me book an appointment at a local clinic for my PCR test for travel. I stayed at the Ocean V hotel with my daughter for 3 nights and we both definitely agreed that the food was great.. Kudos to the chef! (Marlin salad was to die for!) The view from the Rooftop Restaurant is incredible. The one thing they need to look into is WiFi in the hotel rooms, there were some connectivity issues but overall a great experience. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights with my mum. The food was exceptional and the cocktails had a great punch. The staff were so friendly and the rooftop is definitely the place to be as it has a beautiful ocean view and an infinity pool. Wish I stayed there longer but I had university to get back to.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

Really lovely hotel, great location!
Travelled solo for work and was fine although the wifi is not great, I had to get my own router out in my room to ensure the wifi was strong enough for a laptop but you can get wifi on the roof which is where the pool and restaurant are!
Rooftop pool is stunning !
Note - there is no gym which is advertised on the website!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank rosiea989
Reviewed 9 January 2022

The hotel is not beach front nor does it have an access to the beach, so if you would like to spend some time at the beach, you would actually have to walk/drive to the public beach nearby.
The pool is on the rooftop with views on the beach / sea (opposite the hotel with a villa in front of the hotel) and is an infinity pool which is amazing. We had a nice time in the pool and the sunset is nice from the rooftop too.
The quality of the food is great - tastes delicious and well presented. Kudos to the chef!
Not sure how the hotel is a 4* though.
Service could definitely be better. Staff are slow and some of them are not very helpful (they were trainees so maybe that's that). However, options for tea time (only a slice of cake?) are scarce and should definitely be improved.
Rooms are relatively small but comfortable for a good night's sleep and a nice shower.
Our wifi and safe were not working but these were solved when we spoke to the manager.
No activities / leisure provided so if you're actually spending the whole day at the hotel there isn't much to do apart from eating or spending time in/by the pool.

Ravish, who I believe is a waiter, did his level best to serve us and went over and above, which was well appreciated. So thank you Ravish!

Room tip: Second floor, beach view
2  Thank WorldTravelingLawyer