5 people are viewing this hotel
$88
Priceline$122
Hotels.com$115
Travelocity$115
All reviews infinity pool the hotel manager special thanks turn down service warm service amazing holiday beautiful ocean rooftop bar and restaurant hotel experience the kitchen staff nice hotel rental car late check pereybere beach location is great walking distance enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

Good service but overcooked and overpriced food. Chewy fish, so called "fresh" tuna was actually frozen tuna. Not a full menu available. Not apologetic at all about the whole experience. Had to call for the manager. Definitely not coming back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

The views are stunning, the rooms were clean and the location is ideal. Close to the supermarket, beach and very very nice Resturant called Bloom just next door. We were also were able to stay in our room until our evening flight which was helpful.

All the staff were friendly, Kesish was very helpful during our stay!

I had the most amazing facial at the spa, would highly recommend visiting there.

We stayed at a few different hotels while in Mauritius and felt that this one did pay attention to the little things, like turn down service supplying bottles of water, organizing taxis and communication was very good.

Room tip: Parking is available, the spa is lovely, amazing swimming pool, great for sundowners
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2021

we stayed one week at Ocean V Hotel and were absolutely satisfied with what we got. Luckily the constructions that many guest were writing about in earlier years are finished, so everything looks very new, clean and welcoming. What we did not expect was the outstanding service that we got from the entire team of Ocean V Hotel. The manager of the hotel took care of our requests. He managed to get us a rental car for the next day that was brought directly to the hotel, he booked a spontanious bootcruise for us and overall made us feel very comfortable, was always looking that we enjoyed our stay. The entire service-team was also working very hard to make us feel quite special in the hotel restaurant, they were super friendly and polite. Food was good and diversified, cocktails were good, all the guest were invited to a cocktail-tasting on one evening of the week.

Furthermore the view is just breathtaking: all the rooms face the ocean. On the other side of the hotel you can have a marvelous view across the landscapes of Mauritius, everything is built completely open, even the restaurant.

Highly recommandable, I would go there again

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 15 December 2021

From the moment I stepped into the hotel I was amazed. The hotel is very nice and clean, and the service was exceptional. I arrived a bit early and the room manager Sanjay was kind enough to accommodate me, and made sure my room was always clean and I was comfortable. The kitchen staff, was amazing- ravish, kaavi, and Kevin. They remembered my breakfast order and always provided exceptional service at every meal. The food is also absolutely delicious. The GM Manav provides exceptional service and checks up on all of their guests to ensure they're taken care of. I was having wifi issues and he went above and beyond to accommodate me. The housekeeping staff are also excellent. It was my birthday and all of the staff went above and beyond to make me feel special. I felt very comfortable here as a woman traveling solo, and will definitely return back if I come to mauritius. The location is great, 2 min walk to the beach, with amazing ocean view from the rooftop and rooms. Beds are comfortable providing excellent sleep. So glad I chose Ocean V.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2021

I recommend this hotel. Great stuff with high level of customer service. I would guess there were 2x ,3x times more stuff then the guests. Modern hotel with tasty food and professionals working in the kitchen (i highly reccoment getting a HB option, its worth it)
Basic breakfast buffe with super tasty crepes.
Free parking, a short walk to a beautiful beach.
Some tourist agencies with cheap excursions nearby.
For those affraid of the glass toilet wall dont worry there is a drape to cover it if you want to.
Beautiful ocean view from the balcony and from the rooftop. Every week they organise a mingle for all the guests and managers to get to know eachother and they invite for free drinks and appetizers.
People working there are super nice and helpfull.
If you book it you will not be disapointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple