Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
$91
View deal
Booking.com$102
Travelocity
Priceline$123
All reviews infinity pool the hotel manager special thanks turn down service warm service amazing holiday beautiful ocean rooftop bar and restaurant hotel experience the kitchen staff nice hotel rental car late check pereybere beach location is great walking distance enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2021

From the moment I stepped into the hotel I was amazed. The hotel is very nice and clean, and the service was exceptional. I arrived a bit early and the room manager Sanjay was kind enough to accommodate me, and made sure my room was always clean and I was comfortable. The kitchen staff, was amazing- ravish, kaavi, and Kevin. They remembered my breakfast order and always provided exceptional service at every meal. The food is also absolutely delicious. The GM Manav provides exceptional service and checks up on all of their guests to ensure they're taken care of. I was having wifi issues and he went above and beyond to accommodate me. The housekeeping staff are also excellent. It was my birthday and all of the staff went above and beyond to make me feel special. I felt very comfortable here as a woman traveling solo, and will definitely return back if I come to mauritius. The location is great, 2 min walk to the beach, with amazing ocean view from the rooftop and rooms. Beds are comfortable providing excellent sleep. So glad I chose Ocean V.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2021

I recommend this hotel. Great stuff with high level of customer service. I would guess there were 2x ,3x times more stuff then the guests. Modern hotel with tasty food and professionals working in the kitchen (i highly reccoment getting a HB option, its worth it)
Basic breakfast buffe with super tasty crepes.
Free parking, a short walk to a beautiful beach.
Some tourist agencies with cheap excursions nearby.
For those affraid of the glass toilet wall dont worry there is a drape to cover it if you want to.
Beautiful ocean view from the balcony and from the rooftop. Every week they organise a mingle for all the guests and managers to get to know eachother and they invite for free drinks and appetizers.
People working there are super nice and helpfull.
If you book it you will not be disapointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2021 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable moment at the hotel. Even though we were not impressed by the outside of the hotel, the staff (Francisque, Kesish, the hotel manager, Mimose at the spa) were very warm and welcoming. The infinity pool on the rooftop is just awesome and so was the food. The room with its seaview was so very comfortable and extraordinary. The walk to Pereybere beach was just a stonethrow away and we could enjoy great moments there as well.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2021

The rooms are tidy and clean; the attention to the service is very good and in my case the staff lent themselves to help me to solve a problem with the local SIM and for the PCR test. They are really attentive to the customer's needs

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my wife from 26th November 2021 to 3rd December 2021, my experience was wonderful in this hotel. Staff is very well trained they know how to take care of there guest's. Specially Mr. Manav(General Manager) and Mr. Kesish (Front Office Manager) both are very very cooperative and available round the clock for there guest's. Rooms are very clean and food is very delicious. Because of this hotel I was very comfortable in Mauritius.

Thanks to entire team of Ocean V Hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021