Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$68
Travelocity$68
Booking.com$68
FindHotel$68
Tripadvisor$68
ZenHotels.com$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2020 via mobile

Stayed there two nights. My second time! Requested first floor room on 2nd night. Hotel gladly did needful. Great seaview. Room was spacious and clean. We had breakfast in the restaurant. I so love their masala chai!!! On my previous stay, I had dinner and food was so yummy. Staff are friendly and courteous! And yeah cross the road, an amazing beach awaits to surprise you! I would definitely recommend Nitzana and come back again!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Lovely apartment. Very friendly and helpful staffing. Well located. Shops, pharmacy quite near. Pereyber beach near too. We all had a nice time . Sure i ll recommend Nitzana Mtius. Thanks to Nitzana Mtius

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I went with my family and booked family apartment. It was nice spacious room. However it would have been better if there is a.c. in lobby and more light. Swimming pool quite small. But in general it was fine.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Stayed in Nitzana Mauritius in December for a week in a two bed apartment,
the check in and check out was very smooth both the girls at the reception was very helpful.and rooms very spacious and well kept.has a huge balcony with nice furniture and a well equipped kitchen. recommend this place for long stays,winners pereybere where you can buy all groceries is close by and there is a nice beach across the road
the pool was small but beautiful and clean.had a peaceful stay,,,

Date of stay: December 2019
Safari44432497352, Responsable relations publiques at Nitzana Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2020

Dear Mr Abdul,

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to know that we were able to deliver a good service to you.

Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

My family and I booked this hotel for over Christmas and upon arrival were here extremely disappointed. There is no way this should be rated 4 star as it is very basic and low end. The room was not cleaned well, it was so hot in the living room with no air conditioning, it is very noisy on a main road and the beds were like bricks!
We ended up leaving and paying extra for another hotel, what a waste of money.

Trip type: Travelled with family