All reviews an early flight covered walkway terminal building arrivals departures clear glass frosted glass great hotel next morning short stay comfortable beds stayed one night modern hotel great breakfast min walk excellent location city centre double bed
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This large attractive hotel has a large, delicious breakfast buffet, free for guests. Its staff was helpful and pleasant.
One disadvantage to us was its location. Outside there was nowhere to go, no stores, no restaurants. In fact, when we came in the middle of the afternoon, there was no food service there at all, and there was no place to go for a meal, unless you went to the nearby airport. I realize, however, that its location would be a great advantage for some people, being near, even in walking distance to the airport. --However, this all was not a great matter for me, being knocked out by a long night flight from Manila to Bergen, when I got little sleep, and had to walk for an hour in the night in the Bangkok airport to change flights. -And so I simply went to bed and slept until 9 PM, when their restaurant was operating (with a welcoming waitress).
The TV's station were almost all Norwegian (and I don't know Norwegian), except for one British station, Sky News--but no problem. I realized this was to be expected of course in Norway.
However, this hotel had what I needed, a good rest and good food (especially the breakfast buffet), so, all-in-all, I liked staying here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Espen H, Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This hotel went above and beyond my expectations. Our room was clean. They brought us extra towels when we asked. The bed was very comfortable - probably the best night of sleep I had in eight days in Norway. The breakfast was delicious - be sure to try the freshly made fruit smoothie! Then, it was a short walk to the airport. Finally, I had made a mistake in my reservation, which the hotel manager was happy to correct at no charge to me. Not every hotel would do that. I recommend this hotel to everyone and I will definitely stay there again the next time I visit Bergen.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Espen H, Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Matt,

Thank you so much for your great review.
I am so glad to hear that you had a very good night sleep with us, and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Love this hotel have stayed three times, they go above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable. Needed a converter to charge my cell and they brought one right up. Oh and the rooms are beautiful and they have a large selection for breakfast and you don't have to make your own pancakes or waffles they make everything for you and its so convenient to the airport you can literally walk across the street to the airport yet its extremely quiet. Can't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Janice,

Thank you so much for your great review.
Since you have stayed with us three times, it shows that you appreciate our service and facilities :-)

Reviewed 23 August 2018

An excellent hotel that really is in easy walking distance to the airport terminal. The on-site restaurant had an good choice of dinner dishes and the staff was very friendly. Thought right at the airport it was very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com

Dear HikingB,

Thank you so much for your review.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night before flying home, very nice hotel.
Rooms very nice and modern, we ate in the restaurant which was excellent as was the breakfast.
And just a five minute walk to airport terminal and car hire drop of.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jammmy,

Thank you so much for your review.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room, our restaurant Kitchen & Table and our breakfast! :-)