For what you get, this hotel is ridiculously expensive. I paid about NOK 1,800 incl. an unimpressive breakfast.
- The room is cramped. In my room, there was a huge arm chair located right next to the bed, severely blocking access.
- There's a silly bath tub instead of a shower. Hey, this is an AIRPORT hotel, so many people will sleep here prior to an early flight, which means a quick shower.
- No in-room safe deposit box.
- No kettle, no coffee-making facilities.
- The bed is much too soft.
- Unimpressive breakfast.
- Good Internet access
- Friendly staff
- Convenient location, but if it rains or snows (it did), it's just a bit too far from the arrivals & departures halls.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included