1,180 results
All reviews fish market nice hotel lobby area beds were comfortable stayed one night central location breakfast buffet hotel restaurant hurtigruten cruise an easy walk train station pascal harbour bryggen
Reviewed 2 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
TerjeHa001, General Manager at Scandic Neptun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I normally stay at the Scandic Ornen when I go to Bergen, however on this occasion it was fully booked so I opted for the Neptun. I expected the same standard as the Ornen (it costs the same), however I was disappointed; the décor was tired and looked like it hadn't been touched for at least 10 years. The rooms felt old fashioned and weren't particularly clean. The bathrooms were so old the sink looked yellow as did the bath. Breakfast was ok, but when the fruit juice ran out it took 10 minutes for the staff to replenish.....
I will not stay here again, thankfully for my next trip I have managed to secure a room at the Ornen again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ian
I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations this time.
If you ever try to book a room in our hotel, ask for a room in the new wing. These rooms are build in 2015.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I normally stay in this hotel when I'm in Bergen

Great location and the restaurant does good food.

All the rooms I've stayed in are clean and kept to a decent standard. But I do prefer rooms in the extension out back, as these are more modern.

Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Peter!

Thank you for this nice review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the food an hotel rooms in our hotel.

Welcome back any time !

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The room was nice and quit big. Nice with a bathtub.
The resepsjon was helpful, but a bit to the rude side. No smile and rough in tone. One of them prefered his mobil before the guests.
Brekafast had everything you need, but nothing special.
Location in Bergen was very good. Walking distance to nearly everything

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest!

Thank you for your review after your stay with us.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed our location.
I do hope to see you back on some later occasion.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Great place to stay for a weekend break. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast selection was one of the best I have ever seen with plenty of healthy choices. Great location, within walking distance of local sights and tourist information. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
TerjeHa001, General Manager at Scandic Neptun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear guest!

Thank you for this nice review!