The hotel is located very central in the city, and is a modern hotel with very nice rooms.
Everything is as I would like it, and I would definately recommend it to anyone going to Trondheim.
* Nice rooms with big flat-screen tv
* Internet everywhere (free)
* Very good breakfast, even with a juice-press which you can make your own freshly-squeezed orange juice
* Very nice employees
* Clean and modern all-around
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scandic Bakklandet hotel is centrally located in the heart of Trondheim along the river Nidelven by Bakke Bro. The harbour, bus and train station are within walking distance. Our hotel has a restaurant that serves a hearty breakfast, as well as dinner with a wide range of international dishes and local specialities. If you're planning a meeting, conference or event, we can provide flexible facilities for up to 40 participants. We also have a fitness room, as well as a relax lounge and sauna. Free WiFi is available in all our rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Scandic Bakklandet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.