All reviews decent hotel short stop hotel is located friendly and helpful staff friendly hotel make your own waffles comfortable room breakfast buffet pleasant stay iron dryer kettle
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff throughout create a good atmosphere. My room was comfortable although I do find the Norwegian style beds rather uncomfortable (two singles together with a gap between the mattresses). The sheet is wrapped over a small mattress and this came undone and rode up each night. Not a new refurb but laminate floor and opening windows, powerful shower, kettle with tea and coffee, proper coat hangers, power sockets, good TV and very good internet. Staff didn’t disturb me which was a bonus. What did disturb though was noise (and fumes) from the front street, mainly from a truck that was unloading early with its engine running making noise and a causing nasty diesel fumes smell. Unpleasant. Also there is a night club opposite that was rockingly loud on a Saturday night.
Some strong positives though:
A good restaurant with good salad bar. Good breakfast selection.
Washing machines available (70KR for a token and some washing liquid sachets). There’s also a dryer.
Free bike loan...a lovely touch, thanks.
Overall a good place to stay but perhaps for quiet sleep, I would recommend a rear-facing room.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night because of work. So i didn't check out all of the hotel. The lobby and restaurant looked nice and gave a good first impression. I took the elevator up to the 6th floor. The hall leading to my room was really worn. The floor and walls need an upgrade. The same with the room. They are old and worn with old interior. The Room had refridgerator and eletric waterheater. No minibar.
I had a single Room, but got a double bed wich was nice. The bathroom was the nicest thing about the room. It looked newer than the rest off the room. The breakfast was really good. I loved the homemade eggsalad and prawnsalad.
This is not a hotel I would use for vacation, but its okay for work.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel were to old and the rooms need a upgrade - especially the ventilation really need to be updated. Some of the rooms are really small. The positive is quick and effective check inn, and the breakfast is great

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Cannot recommend this hotel, as it is old, outdated, dark, expensive and worst of all: Very noisy.
Stayed at a room towards the street, and a nightclub kept the party going until 2.30 am. After that, their guests screamed up the street for a couple of hours.
Something positive: Friendly staff and OK breakfast. 2 stars is given for that.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I got upgraded to a more spacious room than I had booked but I got 2 single beds in stead of the queen size I ordered. It was really difficult to try to talk to the receptionist to ask if a similar room was available with a larger bed. I think she could talk when breathing both inn and out. It was stressful to talk to her so I just stayed in this room.
The bed was comfortable even it was a normal size one.
The shower was not good. It took way too long before the hot water came and the shower head was extreamly noicy. The water beam was also not good. I tried to change to another beam but they were all unconfortable.
Breakfast was very good with a wide range of different things to eat.
The rooms was ok but the TV was weird to operate but I can stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018