“Best lunchplace in Porsgrunn! ”

Jonas B Gundersen Porsgrunn
Ranked #12 of 34 Restaurants in Porsgrunn
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 32
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Eaten at Jonas B severel times. Always good, and great service
Nice atmosphere and view by the riverside of Porsgrunnselva.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Not really a "restaurant" in the sense that you could expect. Really little menu, some pizzas, burguers, starters and thats all. Some more 3 pastas and 3 desserts. An AWESOME beautiful place, Super Kindly waitresses, nice for a late snack, fast well done food, happy hour, short romantic meeting, etc. as the city has no many options, it worths to came back there.
Great location, great view outside for lunch/sunny days.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Nice looking place but the nachos are dry and with way too little salsa (also, why a chip which doesn’t fit into the salsa bowl?). The waitress did not have a good day. Kinda weird having electric candles. The snickers hot chocolate looked decadent but was a little underwhelming.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Cool place with musical instruments on the walls and ceiling. Nice interior and good food. Service was friendly. I had the Pizza Salsiccia and my date had the bruschetta. Both were delicious.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Rather modern and film noir like in style. Quick and friendly service. I ate the lasagna, but for me it was rather boring in taste. The meat and pasta was meshed together like porridge and I missed more spicy taste. The cheese on top was also rather creamy I like it more crispy.

If you will have a family dinner and the kids are skeptic to foreign flavors this is the place. But for me I find the same taste and type of lasagna in the deep frozen departement at my local store.

Jorunn1976, Owner at Jonas B Gundersen Porsgrunn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review of our restaurant. I am sorry to hear that the Lasagna did not quite fit your taste. Our lasagna is made at our kitchen from scratch, and we make the lasagna child friendly and as a traditional lasagna. However we have several other dishes. Try our mussels, Blue cheese burger or Spinach and smoked salmon pie. They have more complex tastes and spices.