“Read this before you decide to go! IMPORTANT”

Curry & Ketchup Restaurant
Ranked #493 of 1,686 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Hey guys! Tbh I don’t type reviews but have to on this restaurant. I ordered butter chicken and payed quite lot to get a big portion but ended up shook it was so small portion, this looked like kid menu! Anyway I also ordered nanbread and it wasn’t good but had to eat because I was hungry. I’m not impressed, I promise you you’re going to leave not full and disappointed. The service was bad seemed like he was rushing us to order like we couldn’t think also he didn’t come and ask how does it taste like any other waiter!
Don’t recommend it don’t waste your time or money on this b...

With pleasure,
A mad costumer

PS: the water I got was warm

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend and best friend. The portions were way too small for the price, I ordered Irish coffee and honestly it didn’t taste like it. Our waters were warm and on my salad I only got few lettuce leaves, big ones and it was too oily. I would not recommend this place at all

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018

This may not be a fancy Indian restaurant but it is always good and not too pricy.
I like their paneer dishes a lot.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I go here for the big portions, good price and the nice staff. I eat there quite often, and it's always good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered Lamb Buhna take away, with garlic naan and raita. As always, the food was excellent, maybe a little less spicy than expected, considering ordering it Madras strength. Paid with card, but when I asked for receipt the waiter got stressed. Claimed he'd firgotten it, fetches it and tried to hide it in food bag. I pick it up, and hey - the bill said 202 kr, whereas I just paid 284 kr. So be aware!

Date of visit: July 2018