US$ 203
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

Saga Poshtel Oslo Central(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 115
  • Restaurant
Comfort Hotel Boersparken(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
US$ 129
Hotels.com
US$ 212
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel Oslo Alna(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 366
US$ 351
ScandicHotels.com
  • Pool
Saga Hotel Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 171
Citybox Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
Scandic Holmenkollen Park(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$ 215
US$ 186
ScandicHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmetro stationbusiness schoolcity centret banenice hotelbusiness districtfitness centerfree wifibig roombusiness roomfront desk staffpublic transportsupermarketkettletaxisbathtub
Reviewed 28 August 2017

breakfast spread is fresh and full of choices. Location of hotel is perfect to travel with public transport to city center or Airport. The restaurant in the hotel has Norwegian food choices and staff is always happy to help.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Jette N, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and that our employees where helpfull. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The Location of this hotel Nydalen is beautiful with varieties of café shops, restaurants ,supermarkets and lovely waterfall views just 3minutes from the hotel, the Metro is right by the side of the hotel so about 5-10 mins to City Centre. I was here for 8 nights.
However I arrived at this Radisson expecting quality service but I was a little bit disappointed with respect to Room Service and House Keeping which is the reason I am scoring them an Average. My Room 843 was not properly cleaned on checking in and this happened the next day even after house keeping has cleaned., i found hair all over the bathroom.
Customer service at the Reception not friendly, I stayed for 8 nights and i noticed they were all a bit cold, you won't get that warm reception except Mr SADAQAT at breakfast who is always very cheerful and friendly.
The good part is the great bed and pillow so quality sleep assures, good breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017
Suzanne H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Hi ! Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you liked the bed and breakfast, and thank you for your nice comments about our waiter Sadaqat. I want to apologize that your room wasn`t properly cleaned. This is not representative for our hotel, and I have forwarded your comments to our housekeepingdepartment who will take appropriate measures. We hope to see you again !

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Radisson Blu Nydalen is located in a modern business district outside Oslo's center. The metro (T-Bane) stops right next to the hotel and takes you to main station in less than 10 minutes - very convenient.

Parking our car however was a desaster, as the entrance to the garage was blocked by construction work and the hotel did not care to put up any signs towards a diversion. I tried calling the hotel to inquire about alternative parking several times but nobody would pick up - I do not understand how this could happen in a large hotel during the middle of the day.

We ended up parking in a nearby public garage, paying a fortune and walking back with our luggage.

Check-in took almost 20 minutes as the only person at the front desk was having lunch; probably also the reason why nobody would take my phone calls. When the receptionist finally returned to duty, he brought a plate of waffles and coffee for himself while a lot of people were waiting in a queue; not very professional.

The room was OK and met the standard you would expect from a four star hotel. We had ordered an extra bed for my 15 year old brother which was a bad joke though; to put it politely. The extra bed's slatted frame was missing several wooden parts, so the mattress crashed right to the floor - see picture attached.
I consider it outrageous to put obviously broken furniture into a guests room; whoever prepared the room must have noticed the problems.
After calling "One Touch Service", the bed was promptly replaced but the new one was not very comfortable either.

Breakfast buffet was good and check-out went smoother than check-in.

Overall a high standard building in a convient location but the lack of attention to details and the terrible service cast a bad light onto the hotel management.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Jette N, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Malte. Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the problems you had regarding parking. We will put up extra signs while the construction is taking place. I also apologize that the telephone was not answered. I have talked to the receptionist that checked you in, this is not acceptable. The extrabed is thrown away, and i apologize for this also. Please contact me directly regarding your unfortunate stay ! Kind regards, Jette Noddeland, Service Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen is a hotel that looks modern at the front desk, but the rooms are getting well worn. Here's the 90's left and there is a need for refurbishment. When we showered the bath floor was wet throughout the bathroom. In addition, the obligatory towel was supposed to be on the floor after the shower.

One key card in the room stopped working, and when we had to activate it again, the other stopped working since the prescription deleted it as well. The result was that my wife was standing in the hallway and had to go down an extra trip in the prescription to activate this card as well. Here the hotel has an improvement potential. Not deactivate card when you update one other card without informing it to the guest. Without this little accident, the front desk staff was nice and had high professionalism.

When the hotel accomplishes "very good" - 4 dots, it's because of breakfast. THe breakfast increases the experience of the hotel to the higher heights. Because of service from "the breakfast cook", so I would definitely say that this is one of the best breakfasts in hotels in this country.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Jette N, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. For security reasons and ensuring that others can not use keycards they find we always make new ones. When we make an extra, fix or make an additional one and do not catch when talking to the guest that there are other keycards in use this happens and I am so sorry this happened to you. Thank you for your kind words about the breakfast cook. I will share your comment with the kitchen manager. We will be renovating our rooms as soon as we get the go ahead, the plans are in motion and we hope you visit us again after they are done.
Regards, Jette N, Service Manager