Rooms are large and kinda old fashion, but modern at the same time. Booked a standard room and got a huge room with a huge bathroom. Didn't ask if i got an upgrade or what, but i think all the rooms are pretty large.
- Amazing bed
- Great place to stay during winter
- Expensive breakfast
- Far from down town (15-20 min with taxi)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is perched high above the city like a palace out of a Norwegian fairytale, it offers stunning views over the city and the surrounding landscape. A magical place for a family holiday, and a unique venue for activities in the nature, just 15 minutes' drive from Oslo city centre. We can arrange all types of meetings, conferences and events in venues that can accommodate up to 850 participants. You can work out in the gym or pool then retreat to our spa. There is free parking available and as a guest you have access to free WiFi in all our rooms and public areas. Located close to the Holmenkollen Ski Stadium and access to wonderful skiing, walking and cycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Scandic Holmenkollen Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holmenkollen Park Oslo