“Great experience”

Cuisines: French, Norwegian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 12, great knowledge of beer variety, good suggestions. The choices on the menu were amazing. The whale en excellent coice of appetizer, dry cod was delicious, many alcohol free beer 1664 to name an excellent product. Staffs were very friendly and patient, since we had lot of questions on the menu. 25% taxes to be added on yiur bill, tip is not expected only if you had excellent service, which you do there. Excellent experience.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The Baccalao is very good. Friendly staff good beer and good wine . In summertime it is often fully booked. Nice view of harbour

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My third time visiting this restaurant, but my first time sitting outside. This time I had the Cesar salad, and yet there was loads of it there was little taste. Not a very exciting salad. My husband had fresh prawns - they were so good! Go here to eat sea food- nothing else is my conclusion. The other times I have had seafood and always been happy! Great views and great service!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We had a day to spend in beautiful Bodø and had lunch in this place. Lady took the blueshell and I had the buffet, just say that was the perfect combination, food and wine was nothing but cheap but o a day like that it was worth every Norwegian krona. We will absolutely come back to this restaurant next time we come to Bodø

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

After reading good reviews about the fish soup, I put this on the list of places to eat. It was not even the best fish soup I had on this trip, much less the best had in my life. The fish and chips portions were ungenerous and the chips underdone.

Date of visit: September 2018